• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Talk

MEC

Yes, that makes sense. I enjoy the T's here. I don't speak to many F's.
lol.I might be wrong but I think I've noticed that F's posts can be very loooong.
I thought that honour went to NTJs

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Have you watched How Clean is Your House?

MEC

Have you watched How Clean is Your House?

If that is the TV show where they go into your house check out the mould, clean the house and show you how filthy it was? Then yes

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, it's the BBC show. Now that dirt and mess is really excessive, I was wondering which type would be inclined to letting things get like that. I've watched a few episodes
and it seems like there is a vague resemblence between most of the people that have been on the show. They seem a bit ditzy/spacey...
They sure as heck aren't SJ's

MEC

Yes, it's the BBC show. Now that dirt and mess is really excessive, I was wondering which type would be inclined to letting things get like that. I've watched a few episodes
and it seems like there is a vague resemblence between most of the people that have been on the show. They seem a bit ditzy/spacey...
They sure as heck aren't SJ's
My guess would be a P

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ahso!

'k, I'm going to bed. Sleep well.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Friends:

We hang out in a group:
male ENTP
male ESFJ

I hang out one-on-one with these friends:
male ISTP
female INFP
male ENFP

Past girlfriends:
INFJ (6 months)--broke up because she "just wasn't feeling it", basically
ENFP (1 month)--apparently we were never in a relationship...?
INTP (long distance, 6 months)--the same friend mentioned above. She and I have a deeper, more profound bond, I think. I love that I can not call her for a month or two (nowadays, not when we were going out), then pick up a conversation with her and she's fine with it.

**And of course, the typings are just guesses.

My roommate in college right now is probably also an ISTJ. We give each other our quiet & privacy, and hardly ever talk, but I think we're fine with that (don't know for sure because I haven't asked him).

Last edited:

MEC

Friends:

We hang out in a group:
male ENTP
male ESFJ

I hang out one-on-one with these friends:
male ISTP
female INFP
male ENFP

Past girlfriends:
INFJ (6 months)--broke up because she "just wasn't feeling it", basically
ENFP (1 month)--apparently we were never in a relationship...?
INFP (long distance, 6 months)--the same friend mentioned above. She and I have a deeper, more profound bond, I think. I love that I can not call her for a month or two (nowadays, not when we were going out), then pick up a conversation with her and she's fine with it.

**And of course, the typings are just guesses.

My roommate in college right now is probably also an ISTJ. We give each other our quiet & privacy, and hardly ever talk, but I think we're fine with that (don't know for sure because I haven't asked him).
You have proved my theory wrong with all those Fs in your personal relationships and most of our typing is just guesswork

Last edited:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I've gotten a lot more in touch with my "Feeling" side thanks to them. Also, my Mom is an ISFJ... Some of my friends can be very frustrating, especially the ESFJ.

Also, the ENTP friend is the most fun to be around. Funny, and always thinks of things to do or places to go.

Last edited:

MEC

Well, I've gotten a lot more in touch with my "Feeling" side thanks to them. Also, my Mom is an ISFJ... Some of my friends can be very frustrating, especially the ESFJ.

Also, the ENTP friend is the most fun to be around. Funny, and always thinks of things to do or places to go.
I find Ts refreshing you know where you stand with them you don't have to tiptoe around their feelings.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, M it is then! Is it the middle of the day there?
I thought about what you told me and tried to imagine it. (i'm not married) I feel for you, it would break my heart if my marriage went poopie. Just wanted to say that, you don't have to talk about it.
How old are your kids?

MEC

Well, M it is then! Is it the middle of the day there?
I thought about what you told me and tried to imagine it. (i'm not married) I feel for you, it would break my heart if my marriage went poopie. Just wanted to say that, you don't have to talk about it.
How old are your kids?
It's 6.28 pm Saturday here. My marriage has always been this way, I just gets lonely sometimes.I have a 8 and 12 year old at home.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm sure it does get lonely. Having kids makes it so much more complicated huh? My parents got divorced when I was 7 or 8. For me it was terrible because I lost my dad, but for my older sister it was great because she didn't have to live with his miserableness anymore.

MEC

I'm sure it does get lonely. Having kids makes it so much more complicated huh? My parents got divorced when I was 7 or 8. For me it was terrible because I lost my dad, but for my older sister it was great because she didn't have to live with his miserableness anymore.
I am not going anywhere at the moment but when the kids leave I might too if things haven't got any better.