• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Talk

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
MEC and Cimarron, do you find that people start slacking off as soon as they realize that you are capable of working crazy-hard.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't want heavy conversation I just want to play
Well I just wanted to leave that quick message, butting into a conversation. :blush: But it's getting very late now, so I have to go. See you around!

Edit: To Bella, actually in group projects I usually end up doing very little. I don't want to hold the rest of the group back, so I stay out of the way. Unless I see something that I'm really sure I can fix, then I might suggest my solution. To compensate for not doing anything, I do whatever I'm asked to do, and volunteer for any leftover tasks that have to get done.

Good night, you guys!

Last edited:

MEC

MEC and Cimarron, do you find that people start slacking off as soon as they realize that you are capable of working crazy-hard.
They figure you're doing enough work for two so lay back and take it easy

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Pffffffft. It works on my kidneys, I tell ya!

MEC

Hey Bella your either off reading another thread or slower typer than me

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I enjoy watching y'alls small talk, even though I have nothing constructive to add.

I do like the idea of this kind of "type-only" forum, however. Hopefully we'll see more of the reclusive SJ Lurkers (me half of the time) post on here more regularly.

MEC

Hi fellow lurkers it doesn't have to be constructive just add,the good thing about type-only forum we're among friends.Just as a matter of interest what types do you get on best with as friends or parterners?

Last edited:

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hi fellow lurkers it doesn't have to be constructive just add,the good thing about type-only forum we're among friends.Just as a matter of interest what types do you get on best with as friends or parterners?

My best friends (The Brothers):
ENFP x2 (Hexis and Evan_The_Clown (my real brother)
INTJ (Metamorphosis)
INFJ (ByMySword)

Friends (that I communicate with):
ENFP (kyuuei)
ESTJ (Cha-Chi/Joel, supposedly)
ENTP (Shan)
INTP (Kurt, I think)
INFJ (Martha)

Friends (past and non-/rarely-communicative):
INFP
ISFJ
ESFJ

By "partner" I'm assuming you mean relationship-wise?
I cannot be with INFJs...it just doesn't work.
I haven't yet been in a "functional" relationship, so that's all I have to offer on that subject.

So I guess I get along great with ENFP's. They confuse me as much as I confuse them, but some of the conversations have been great. :D

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
There is one person at work I really like and he took the test today because he always sees me on the forum. He tested ESFP. If they're all like him, I like ESFP's. He's very warm and it seems like he can see right through me, but isn't bothered by what he sees.

MEC

You seem to have all types there I noticed that in personal relationship the Ts are better off with other Ts and same Fs with Fs but friendship wise I find STs stimulating.

MEC

There is one person at work I really like and he took the test today because he always sees me on the forum. He tested ESFP. If they're all like him, I like ESFP's. He's very warm and it seems like he can see right through me, but isn't bothered by what he sees.
Sounds great I have a ISFP partner all our functions are opposite

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, that makes sense. I enjoy the T's here. I don't speak to many F's.
lol.I might be wrong but I think I've noticed that F's posts can be very loooong.

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You seem to have all types there I noticed that in personal relationship the Ts are better off with other Ts and same Fs with Fs but friendship wise I find STs stimulating.

Yeah I do seem to have recruited ~10 of 16, lol.

I rarely find a person that I cannot communicate with positively on some level. I don't judge people prematurely. I've had a long drawn out conversation with Hexis and others about it. They do, I don't. Now I have a fear/danger index when judging people, but that applies differently. For example, I don't communicate with beggars/panhandlers based on implied risk. I like living, especially unhurt in any way. But a well-dressed person vs. a shittly dressed person = no difference.

As for relationships, I don't know from experience so have nothing to base an opinion on.

:D

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, that makes sense. I enjoy the T's here. I don't speak to many F's.
lol.I might be wrong but I think I've noticed that F's posts can be very loooong.

Yes, often many words but little content.