User Tag List

Talking ISFJ description needed (but good one)

People, I need good and funtional (with cog. functions) ISFJ desription. I would really like if someone from this forum actually wrote it, because I don't get what Si and Ne is, so from person it may be easier to understand. Anyway, link with good, unbiased, stereotype-free description might be good enough. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm ISFJ, so I definitely must understand what this type is all about.

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

I think I went to a site yesterday and completely forgot what that site was, only to remember that I've seen a chart that is useful.

Sorry. Shit memory

Anyway, nobody asked, but here it is anyway, in case you don't find what you're looking for:

Sometimes, it is easier to understand these functions as binary concepts, and Si-Ne are ends of a pole, binaristic to Se-Ni. The higher in the stack, the more nuanced and prominent it is.

I never understood Si until I analysed it beside Ni. This is because they're both introverted perceiving functions, and Ni-Se is theoretically impossible to have in the same stack as Si-Ne.

I've also heard it said that it is easier to look out for the extroverted functions when typing. I personally think that is true; if looking at ISFJ, it is probably a good idea to look at Ne as an inferior function.

I also wrote a specific post on Si (in relation to Ni): how does a Si dom live in his own world?
    "You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that."
    — Samuel Beckett, Endgame

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    — Kino no Tabi

Quote Originally Posted by The green spirit View Post
    good, unbiased, stereotype-free description
    does not exist

but here's something I wrote about Si dominance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

CelebrityTypes has pretty good descriptions. But they don't really talk about cognitive functions unless you try actively looking for them.