• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ description needed (but good one)

The green spirit

People, I need good and funtional (with cog. functions) ISFJ desription. I would really like if someone from this forum actually wrote it, because I don't get what Si and Ne is, so from person it may be easier to understand. Anyway, link with good, unbiased, stereotype-free description might be good enough. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm ISFJ, so I definitely must understand what this type is all about.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I think I went to a site yesterday and completely forgot what that site was, only to remember that I've seen a chart that is useful.

Sorry. Shit memory

Anyway, nobody asked, but here it is anyway, in case you don't find what you're looking for:

Sometimes, it is easier to understand these functions as binary concepts, and Si-Ne are ends of a pole, binaristic to Se-Ni. The higher in the stack, the more nuanced and prominent it is.

I never understood Si until I analysed it beside Ni. This is because they're both introverted perceiving functions, and Ni-Se is theoretically impossible to have in the same stack as Si-Ne.

I've also heard it said that it is easier to look out for the extroverted functions when typing. I personally think that is true; if looking at ISFJ, it is probably a good idea to look at Ne as an inferior function.

I also wrote a specific post on Si (in relation to Ni): http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...9362-si-dom-live-own-world-2.html#post2822706

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
CelebrityTypes has pretty good descriptions. But they don't really talk about cognitive functions unless you try actively looking for them.