• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] What makes an ISTJ fall for someone?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
It's true in your experience?

We will do it.

...Unless Fi actually determines those boundaries, like "fuck you", but from experience INTJs are more likely to do that because of Ni. They immediately see and recognise it as bullshit. Whereas Si... We will do it because we remember that one time you weren't a piece of shit to us (not you, though I do have a specific someone in mind right now), and... Yeah.

But oh boy, does it mean we ever get taken advantage of. It's ridiculous.

@those ISTJs who don't: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We will do it.

...Unless Fi actually determines those boundaries, like "fuck you", but from experience INTJs are more likely to do that because of Ni. They immediately see and recognise it as bullshit. Whereas Si... We will do it because we remember that one time you weren't a piece of shit to us (not you, though I do have a specific someone in mind right now), and... Yeah.

...:hug:

weirddeerdog

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If I may I'd love to comment on my own crush that I am thinking is an ISTJ (just based on how he acts and how others interact with him). I work with him at my job and we seemed to have gotten pretty close. He loves to talk to me about the games he is playing or show me funny videos on his phone. He seems happy when he sees me and when we can work together, I am just unsure if he is actually interested in me or not. I am definitely interested in him, but I haven't been overly flirty by any means. Long story short I feel like there MIGHT be something there possibly blossoming? But maybe he is just happy to have someone to talk with about pokemon who knows. I don't even know if he's an actial ISTJ, this is based on my assumptions by the way he acts. Also how the people around him view him (Kinda gruff but serious, a few people find him intimidating but that's mostly the other girls in concession who don't work usher) He is actually a pretty nice/fun dude.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XD all I can think of is this post I saw where it said you know an ISTJ likes you because they will practically stalk you in a subtle fashion.

which is insanely true for me at least. I saw a cute guy in my college class, and spent 3 weeks staring at him from my seat without verbally speaking to him, playing out conversations in my head.
and when I finally went and talked to him, I feel like I was the living impersonation of the spoon conversation in Drake and Josh, when Josh was trying to make conversation with Mindy.
It is like that whenever I think anyone is cute.

Truth of the trade: come talk to me...please...don't make me stare at you forever... XD

In actuality, it all depends on the person and what they like. I recommend just being yourself, because if you try to change for someone, the true you will come out eventually.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We will do it.

oh my god I never read something so true to my life.

GOD YOU PISSED ME OFF SO BAD Si: but remember that time she let you cry on your shoulder.
BUT SHE PISSED ME OFF SO BAD
Si: but she's been here for you for 2 years, this is probably just a phase.
BUT
Si: forgive her.
):

XD