• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] is one betraying their 'T' if...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
They often have the urge to hug someone they don't even know from the interw3bz? :blush:

a probably stupid but honest question.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They often have the urge to hug someone they don't even know from the interw3bz? :blush:

I don't think it's betraying T for sparing it from being the overseer in a situation where it's ill-suited.

Then again, maybe this whole post is your sneaky way of telling us ya got the hots for the interviewer? :smile:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

a probably stupid but honest question.
It's ok. I won't bite :cheese:

Don't stop until it starts to bleed.

I didn't know people besides my pops said this stuff. Disturbing.

*is confuzzled but resolves not to hug you nevertheless*

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Do you really want to do it? Because I would think that would be "S"

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^of course. E-hugs are cool and all but, yeah, like the real friggin deal. All out huggage in real life. I'd do it!!!!! T betrayer...? Lol

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Meh, you are only betraying yourself if you decide to act in accordance with your preferences when it is against your nature. It should work the other way around - you are what you are, and you should be who you are. MBTI can't describe you as an individual, and certainly is not meant to fit you into a mold.

And really, who wants to fit into a T mold? Being a T sucks <_<

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Meh, you are only betraying yourself if you decide to act in accordance with your preferences when it is against your nature. It should work the other way around - you are what you are, and you should be who you are. MBTI can't describe you as an individual, and certainly is not meant to fit you into a mold.

And really, who wants to fit into a T mold? Being a T sucks <_<

lol. I wasn't asking the question as if I was trying to adhere to some sort of T mold. I just wanted to know...

T's don't suck though. :ranting:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll let you hug me AND Tick Tock says it's okay.

:D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beat you're not alone in that feeling. :hug:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really understand the concept. How can one's Thinking be betrayed, exactly? There is no moral loyalty to it. You don't have a relationship with it.
I don't get it.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, at first I thought you were saying
often have the urge to hug lots of people I don't even know from the interw3bz?
and I thought, "What a weird impulse". :mellow:

Last edited:

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah, this is a bit odd, Beat. Er, not you wanting to hug.
I like physical affection too and somehow I get the idea that ISTJ's, if you read the typical description, would not like it.
The 'Type my brother' poster mentioned that his brother likes physical affection too and I think the brother was typed ISTJ by a few members.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'll let you hug me AND Tick Tock says it's okay.

:D
*whispers to Tick Tock "I'll pay ya later man." * :hug:

Beat you're not alone in that feeling. :hug:
;)
Depends, do you want to hug a guy?
Only the hobo on your can of soup. But no, this is not a feeling I harvest for dudes :shock:
I don't really understand the concept. How can one's Thinking be betrayed, exactly? There is no moral loyalty to it. You don't have a relationship with it.
I don't get it.
I meant is it an Fe thing.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, this is a bit odd, Beat. Er, not you wanting to hug.
I like physical affection too and somehow I get the idea that ISTJ's, if you read the typical description, would not like it.
The 'Type my brother' poster mentioned that his brother likes physical affection too and I think the brother was typed ISTJ by a few members.

Word. I think we're into it, just a bit reserved/don't know the best way to display it sometimes.