• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Ask an ISFJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you bake cookies or give fruit to waiters, firemen, the police, your doctor, etc to show your appreciation?

No, and I don't even know how to bake cookies, the last time I tried they were all burned

Unionruler

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you bake cookies or give fruit to waiters, firemen, the police, your doctor, etc to show your appreciation?
No, cookies are only for those holding sufficient priority (close friend, true friends who are pseudo siblings, existing or potential girlfriend)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
bump because why doesn't anyone want to play with us.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can you order me some more staples and white-out? Getting a little low here. I don't remember which account number to charge it to but Tonya in accounting ought to know

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what does fe feel like in u

idk like breathing air? it's a natural habit to me. i either care way too much about literally everything all the time i i give 0 fucks. actually that's not true i always give a fuck even when i don't. wait no that's not true sometimes i really don't give a fuck. oh my god i don't know help

Fe to me is definitely not that "selfless people'serving" crap. I mean, I am definitely really talented in customer service type positions, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it at all. And I am definitely not selfless. I do take literally everything/everyone into consideration when making decisions though. It can really slow down the decision process.

But then again there are certain times, and sometimes certain people, where me Fe goes completely detached/cold. Like "you're dead to me so I don't even see you as a human being" cold.

So I guess, Fe feels like it's either full of warmth and love or it's a cold cold graveyard. There's not much in between

Can you order me some more staples and white-out? Getting a little low here. I don't remember which account number to charge it to but Tonya in accounting ought to know

Well then why don't you ask Tonya

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
idk like breathing air? it's a natural habit to me. i either care way too much about literally everything all the time i i give 0 fucks. actually that's not true i always give a fuck even when i don't. wait no that's not true sometimes i really don't give a fuck. oh my god i don't know help

Fe to me is definitely not that "selfless people'serving" crap. I mean, I am definitely really talented in customer service type positions, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it at all. And I am definitely not selfless. I do take literally everything/everyone into consideration when making decisions though. It can really slow down the decision process.

But then again there are certain times, and sometimes certain people, where me Fe goes completely detached/cold. Like "you're dead to me so I don't even see you as a human being" cold.

So I guess, Fe feels like it's either full of warmth and love or it's a cold cold graveyard. There's not much in between

Well then why don't you ask Tonya

Tonya doesn't handle purchasing and requisitions. Last time I asked her I got scolded by Tammy. It's too early on a Monday for that. Look, I'll just get Cindy to do it if you're too busy. Forget I asked. I'm gonna go see if there's any coffee in the break room.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tonya doesn't handle purchasing and requisitions. Last time I asked her I got scolded by Tammy. It's too early on a Monday for that. Look, I'll just get Cindy to do it if you're too busy. Forget I asked. I'm gonna go see if there's any coffee in the break room.

Fine I'll order the stuff just be prepared next time.