• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, now, we can't forget the Sensors!

1. They nag you about little details.
  2. To them, SPs are hyperactive, NFs are bipolar, and NTs are autistic.
  3. They take things too seriously.

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Just two. Their niggling underlying pessimism; wait long enough you'll see it. Their need for Rules and for everyone to follow said Rules... Aggggrrrrr.

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1. rigid people!
2. judgemental people!
3. naive people (never looking behind the meaning of words)!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay! Yay! Spread the wealth/negativity!
What's good for the N's is good for the S's!
(And all that fun stuff.)

1. Lack of vision (WYSIATI -- the "What You See is All There Is" syndrome)
2. Foundless cynicism of new ideas
3. Just never quite silly enough!

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Yay! Yay! Spread the wealth/negativity!
What's good for the N's is good for the S's!
(And all that fun stuff.)

1. Lack of vision (WYSIATI -- the "What You See is All There Is" syndrome)
2. Foundless cynicism of new ideas
3. Just never quite silly enough!

:yes:

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I have a feeling this thread will soon eclipse the other suck threads.

But I'm happy to see the equal opportunity hating. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a feeling this thread will soon eclipse the other suck threads. But I'm happy to see the equal opportunity hating. :)

And Shimpei is being so accommodating! :hug:

[sudden double-take, eyes Shimpei suspiciously]

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1.) They get in my way with their insistence on following rules
2.) They think I'm a spacey slob
3.) They draw really weird conclusions about very unimportant things

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1.) They get in my way with their insistence on following rules
2.) They think I'm a spacey slob
3.) They draw really weird conclusions about very unimportant thing

What kind of weird conclusions?

As I recall, SJs are anti-weird!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
What kind of weird conclusions?

As I recall, SJs are anti-weird!
They can decide you are a horrible, evil person because your grass gets a little high or you are a couple of days late with a birthday card.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They can decide you are a horrible, evil person because your grass gets a little high or you are a couple of days late with a birthday card.

Oh right! I had an ESFJ co-worker who literally yelled at me because I told her I didn't get my mother anything for Mother's Day. She said that if I was her child, she'd disown me. A little on the fanatical side, I would say.

Religious (especially Christian) SJs make me crazy. They are extremely literal with biblical interpretations, even when the words contradict. They are fanatics that, of course, say you'll go to Hell if you act a certain way.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh right! I had an ESFJ co-worker who literally yelled at me because I told her I didn't get my mother anything for Mother's Day. She said that if I was her child, she'd disown me. A little on the fanatical side, I would say.

Religious (especially Christian) SJs make me crazy. They are extremely literal with biblical interpretations, even when the words contradict. They are fanatics that, of course, say you'll go to Hell if you act a certain way.
My younger brother's an SJ Pentecostal preacher. He is very polite, so he won't usually tell you what you are doing wrong and that you are going to hell unless he's in the pulpit, but yeah. I imagine he thinks I'm at least a little bit backslid. He's my baby brother, though, so I still think he rocks.

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Top 3 reasons SJs suck:
1. I know it would actually be easier to do it that way....but that is not the way we are supposed to do that. Read the handbook someone really important wrote that!
2. I am not feeling good again today. Let me tell you about it.
3. ZOMG Britney spears has a picture of her coochie on the internet! Have you heard Paris Hilton went to jail!?! What do you mean you don't care?!?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well... aren't you?!

(Don't forget allowing your kids to leave their toys all over your own backyard -- it's an eyesore for the entire neighborhood!)

lookin4theBestNU said:
2. I am not feeling good again today. Let me tell you about it.

:rofl1: Oh, I am so SICK and TIRED of hearing who has gastric reflux and who had a bladder infection and whose gout is acting up and whose blood pressure shot through the roof last month... Gaaaa!)

I imagine he thinks I'm at least a little bit backslid...

Or perhaps just... Notoriously Evil???!!! (dum-dum DUUUUHHH!)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well... aren't you?!

(Don't forget allowing your kids to leave their toys all over your own backyard -- it's an eyesore for the entire neighborhood!)
How do they have time to care?? That's what I will never understand. Why don't they just go read something or post on their forum?

Or perhaps just... Notoriously Evil???!!! (dum-dum DUUUUHHH!)
Nope. I'm still big sis. I was practically his second mother and that gets me special authority status or something. :devil: I'm just misguided and I'm sure he prays for me every day.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do they have time to care?? That's what I will never understand. Why don't they just go read something or post on their forum?

Your yard IS their forum. [But yes... stop the insanity...!]

I was practically his second mother and that gets me special authority status or something. I'm just misguided and I'm sure he prays for me every day.

If God exists and has a sense of humor, you will be assigned to be your brother's guardian angel in Heaven. :devil:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If God exists and has a sense of humor, you will be assigned to be your brother's guardian angel in Heaven. :devil:
I would do it gladly, but no way would I resist the temptation to tweak him now and then. He is so easy to get going. :D