User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    yupp

My mom's an ISFJ and most things on the list fit her. Though I feel bad though cuz she's the only J in the house. So everyone else is eh W/E it'll get done, or it's fine/I'm not worried. While she's freaking out.
    Her:Are you going to *something that doesn't require prior commitment*?
    me/brother/dad: I don't know.
    Her:I would like to know, so I can plan accordingly
    Us:Fine not going/am!*

*the last reply is usually after her yelling at us for 5 minutes.

Or when she's like do this! then she does it for you, or tells you you're doing it wrong. Then yells at you for being lazy. If she'd quit ridiculing people about the way they do things, then maybe more people would want to work with her. Or even not take over.

1.) They're boring
    2.)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    dead man talking

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Would you guys like a cracker to go with your whine?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Would you guys like a cracker to go with your whine?
    You should have put that here The LAME joke thread lol
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Religious (especially Christian) SJs make me crazy. They are extremely literal with biblical interpretations, even when the words contradict. They are fanatics that, of course, say you'll go to Hell if you act a certain way.
    Exactly my words there. One religious ESFJ woman I knew bordered the line between a determined, moral valuing person and a fanatic. She absolutely loved to use logically flawed and emotionally loaded arguments with appeal to morals.

Current situation is A, and we SHOULD have situation B on moral grounds.
    Thus it follows that any world-view and procedure is true and desirable that produces B from A.

Drove me mad to hear her. She got better and less fanatic. I gather that she had accumulated huge anxiety and internal cognitive dissonance (conflicting thoughts), but unable to solve the problems, she preached the "solutions" that she had learned and that were accepted in her community, however unconviced she was of their logical consistency in her own mind.

She somehow got over it and became less neurotic.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Exactly my words there. One religious ESFJ woman I knew bordered the line between a determined, moral valuing person and a fanatic. She absolutely loved to use logically flawed and emotionally loaded arguments with appeal to morals.

Current situation is A, and we SHOULD have situation B on moral grounds.
    Thus it follows that any world-view and procedure is true and desirable that produces B from A.

Drove me mad to hear her. She got better and less fanatic. I gather that she had accumulated huge anxiety and internal cognitive dissonance (conflicting thoughts), but unable to solve the problems, she preached the "solutions" that she had learned and that were accepted in her community, however unconviced she was of their logical consistency in her own mind.

She somehow got over it and became less neurotic.
    It is not only Finland.

The rural backwardness exists in many parts of the world.

Never get mad.

Distance is understanding.

MBTI
    ENTP
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. They are critical of people who don't do things exactly according to their rules. (although I'm guilty of that myself sometimes.)

2. They have trouble seeing a perspective that isn't part of what they've been taught is standard or conventional. (I don't do this.)

3. They rely too much on traditional forms to express things, and lack creativity in many ways. (I think I'm often guilty of this one, too... except I can get out of that mode when I use Ni.)

But they have enough positive traits to make up for their shortcomings, I think. But I haven't really known any SJ's, so I'm basing all this on assumptions about them from their type descriptions, and from other people's descriptions of encounters with them.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    1. They are critical of people who don't do things exactly according to their rules. (although I'm guilty of that myself sometimes.)

2. They have trouble seeing a perspective that isn't part of what they've been taught is standard or conventional. (I don't do this.)

3. They rely too much on traditional forms to express things, and lack creativity in many ways. (I think I'm often guilty of this one, too... except I can get out of that mode when I use Ni.)

But they have enough positive traits to make up for their shortcomings, I think. But I haven't really known any SJ's, so I'm basing all this on assumptions about them from their type descriptions, and from other people's descriptions of encounters with them.
    Do you ever go out? They make up 70 percent of the people you interact with on a day to day basis.

MBTI
    INTP

ESTJs... oh god! They are just so annoying because they criticise everything you do that's not "normal" to their standards.