• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...

Taizic

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
EII
Kind of corny of me but...they do sound mean, but I'm sure there's a reason for how they act. I wouldn't be able to hate them lol

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
1. They make more money than you.
2. They are more popular than you.
3. They are more stable than you.

Gotta hate 'em. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. If you cross them, they won't forget it.
2. They can be stubborn.
3. They can have difficulty keeping up with the changing times.

Of course, those things don't only apply to SJs, but I'm sure there are many SJs to whom they do apply.

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
1. They make more money than you.
2. They are more popular than you.
3. They are more stable than you.

Gotta hate 'em. :)

1. They are more frugal then most people, and they have a tendency to acquire skills that make them valuable, but that doesn't necessarily mean they make more money. I know a few that are unemployed and or trapped in blue collar jobs that are not high salary.
2. This is interesting. I think it is true that on average, an SJ can come across magnetically (because they withhold themselves which attracts people like crazy), but once that wears off and the outer layers of the onion have been skinned, some SJ's are revealed to be completely different people than they let on. it's usually the ones who are not able to connect emotionally with other people that are actually revealed to be cantankerous and anti-social, because they over value their so called "privacy".
3. This might be true, but it's also true that by being "stable" that they are unable to see beyond their own limitations, expecting others to behave the way they do, which is not very proactive. What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

1. If you cross them, they won't forget it.
2. They can be stubborn.
3. They can have difficulty keeping up with the changing times.

Of course, those things don't only apply to SJs, but I'm sure there are many SJs to whom they do apply.

1. "Cross" can have different meanings. If you behave in a way which appears contrary to their own value system, you can also "cross" them, even if their interpretation is wrong. For some, there's no amount of explanation that can change their mind once you have been branded in some way, which is kinda unhealthy.
2. They think they are being high-minded, of course.
3. Why change when the SJ majority hivemind is in control??

ps. I actually like you guys for the most part (when you are being nice.. lol). It's the ENTJ way to point out flaws though so don't take it too personally. :)

Jem11899

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
"1. They make more money than you.
2. They are more popular than you."

I wish....:D

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My sister's an ESFJ, this thread is a biography!

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
1. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's the answer the standardized test making people put on the practice test, so that's the answer you should get. (More or less a teachers words in reply to a student correcting her. It didn't help that I already sucked at this particular subject.)

2. Rules, familiarity, and rigidity ON MY TERMS, damnit!

3. This.
They can decide you are a horrible, evil person because your grass gets a little high or you are a couple of days late with a birthday card.
Said grass-cutting or lack thereof has an OBVIOUS alterior motive; why can't anyone else see it?

Cat_Cloud

MBTI Type
INtP
Rely on their own experiences and their own interpretations of those experiences. If an idea doesn't match up to their experience, they discard it.
Get stressed and distracted easily.
The ones I know can be bi-polar in how they act around me. I have a hard time reading them (then again, I have a hard time reading everyone...). I think they hide how they feel and what they really think about certian things, especially if they think it will offend someone or give them the upperhand. This bothers me.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) judgemental and expect everyone to live by their standards
2) not adventurous, afraid to try new things
3) too conventional, unoriginal

that being said, i have nothing against sj's, and 2 of my oldest and most loyal friends are an isxj and an esfj

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Top three reasons why SJs suck

1. They are vampires
2. They have a straw
3. They are mimicing a vacuum cleaner

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) Pedantic!

2) Unimaginative- overuse of cliches, trite points, can't BEAR to break the rules or shake things up...

3) Unexpectedly, needlessly, humorlessly crude.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow. In a weird way that actually sounds like a rather interesting date with unique potential of sorts. OH MY!

To be fair, it isn't so easy getting off the floor to reach a book when you don't have any bones.

SJs aren't terribly understood in these parts. It is especially important to have more SJs posting on these boards to help balance the perspective. ISFJs are known to have analytic abilities from their tertiary Ti, and a impish sense of humor. People create stereotypes of each type and then project those onto people when they meet them whether or not that person ever took an MBTI test - let alone a professional one.

I do think that people defy all stereotypes, but everyone has faults. Often, they're the flip side of our virtues. Ex: I'm an ENFP, and the great thing about me is I'm open to many possibilities. On the flip side, I'm easily distracted.
We all love and need SJs to preserve and consolidate society. Personally, I feel that it's a noble cause. However, THEY DRIVE ME NUTS! And that's okay. :)