INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    What kind of weird conclusions?

As I recall, SJs are anti-weird!
    They can decide you are a horrible, evil person because your grass gets a little high or you are a couple of days late with a birthday card.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    They can decide you are a horrible, evil person because your grass gets a little high or you are a couple of days late with a birthday card.
    Oh right! I had an ESFJ co-worker who literally yelled at me because I told her I didn't get my mother anything for Mother's Day. She said that if I was her child, she'd disown me. A little on the fanatical side, I would say.

Religious (especially Christian) SJs make me crazy. They are extremely literal with biblical interpretations, even when the words contradict. They are fanatics that, of course, say you'll go to Hell if you act a certain way.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Oh right! I had an ESFJ co-worker who literally yelled at me because I told her I didn't get my mother anything for Mother's Day. She said that if I was her child, she'd disown me. A little on the fanatical side, I would say.

Religious (especially Christian) SJs make me crazy. They are extremely literal with biblical interpretations, even when the words contradict. They are fanatics that, of course, say you'll go to Hell if you act a certain way.
    My younger brother's an SJ Pentecostal preacher. He is very polite, so he won't usually tell you what you are doing wrong and that you are going to hell unless he's in the pulpit, but yeah. I imagine he thinks I'm at least a little bit backslid. He's my baby brother, though, so I still think he rocks.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Top 3 reasons SJs suck:
    1. I know it would actually be easier to do it that way....but that is not the way we are supposed to do that. Read the handbook someone really important wrote that!
    2. I am not feeling good again today. Let me tell you about it.
    3. ZOMG Britney spears has a picture of her coochie on the internet! Have you heard Paris Hilton went to jail!?! What do you mean you don't care?!?
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well... aren't you?!

(Don't forget allowing your kids to leave their toys all over your own backyard -- it's an eyesore for the entire neighborhood!)

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4theBestNU
    2. I am not feeling good again today. Let me tell you about it.
    Oh, I am so SICK and TIRED of hearing who has gastric reflux and who had a bladder infection and whose gout is acting up and whose blood pressure shot through the roof last month... Gaaaa!)

I imagine he thinks I'm at least a little bit backslid...
    Or perhaps just... Notoriously Evil???!!! (dum-dum DUUUUHHH!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Mommy?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well... aren't you?!

(Don't forget allowing your kids to leave their toys all over your own backyard -- it's an eyesore for the entire neighborhood!)
    How do they have time to care?? That's what I will never understand. Why don't they just go read something or post on their forum?

Or perhaps just... Notoriously Evil???!!! (dum-dum DUUUUHHH!)
    Nope. I'm still big sis. I was practically his second mother and that gets me special authority status or something. I'm just misguided and I'm sure he prays for me every day.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

How do they have time to care?? That's what I will never understand. Why don't they just go read something or post on their forum?
    Your yard IS their forum. [But yes... stop the insanity...!]

I was practically his second mother and that gets me special authority status or something. I'm just misguided and I'm sure he prays for me every day.
    If God exists and has a sense of humor, you will be assigned to be your brother's guardian angel in Heaven.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If God exists and has a sense of humor, you will be assigned to be your brother's guardian angel in Heaven.
    I would do it gladly, but no way would I resist the temptation to tweak him now and then. He is so easy to get going.
    ~ John Rogers