User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    This is only one reason, but one way in which SJs suck is in how terrible they are at acknowledging their shortcomings...or at least letting other people discuss their shortcomings.
    Cue next SJ post: "Nuh uh! I'm always open to criticism! I know all of my flaws...like being too responsible and caring too much about other people and working too hard."
    I'm sorry to say it, but you're right. (I do NOT care too much about other people... when people get emotional, I want to hide in a corner. Same with myself, actually.)

But Bella and Cimarron are right, too. I admit it when I'm wrong if I didn't put a whole lot of time and effort and commitment into whatever I was arguing. If it's a petty thing, than I'll be happy to side with the correct argument instead of my own. HOWEVER, if I get really into an argument and then realize I'm completely off base, my reaction is such severe embarrassment that I don't want to even talk about that topic anymore. (Hence the "not letting other people discuss their shortcomings".)

Slightly related anecdote (with the fault being something entirely different):

EJCC: *trips and falls in large crowd, skins knee*
    Crowd: *gathers round* OMG, are you OK?
    EJCC: *embarrassed, mad* YES! Go away! Leave me alone!!

When a normal person would have responded:
    Normal person: Yeah, I'm OK. Just tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. Dumb, huh?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Just because they're different doesn't mean they aren't right..they just march to the beat of a different drum, not too different then everyone else's. After all, nothing is right or wrong..it's just different..and it makes you a better person to except it and learn from them.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

EJCC: *trips and falls in large crowd, skins knee*
    Crowd: *gathers round* OMG, are you OK?
    EJCC: *embarrassed, mad* YES! Go away! Leave me alone!!

When a normal person would have responded:
    Normal person: Yeah, I'm OK. Just tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. Dumb, huh?
    This reminds me of one time when I twisted my ankle, every one was so focused on "are you ok?" and I had to shout for ice 3 times before someone actually realized I was asking for something. Yes I'm hurt, I don't care about the verbal coddling; just help me solve the problem or piss off. By the way, never say what you're actually thinking while out with a church group
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Wow. In a weird way that actually sounds like a rather interesting date with unique potential of sorts. OH MY!
    more seriously, it does sounds like someone who might have a lot of undeveloped potential. i guess some people want everything on a platter.

i like SJs! they always know what's up, and sometimes it's better to just have that comfort even if it's not always right. they're also supposedly very reliable.

the way i see it, everyone can bring something to the table... ill bet those "uptight" people (who very well could be another type, actually) could be a lot of fun if you give them a nudge. afterwards, that sort of attitude can help you avoid the stress of missing appointments and bills.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    more seriously, it does sounds like someone who might have a lot of undeveloped potential. i guess some people want everything on a platter.

i like SJs! they always know what's up, and sometimes it's better to just have that comfort even if it's not always right. they're also supposedly very reliable.

the way i see it, everyone can bring something to the table... ill bet those "uptight" people (who very well could be another type, actually) could be a lot of fun if you give them a nudge. afterwards, that sort of attitude can help you avoid the stress of missing appointments and bills.

MBTI
    INTP

Probably just re-stating things in different words...just skimmed this thread. You guys are goof balls.

From my experiences with one particular ISFJ:
    - They save up their complaints for one big show further down the road, BUT, then they don't want to actually solve the issue. They just want your support/reassurance/repentance/soul...though they don't know that.
    - If there's one thing I can't stand, it's silent martyrdom.
    - Takes forever and a bunch of sweet-talk to get them to open up.

MBTI
    INTJ

Top 4 reasons why SJs suck:

1. ISFJ
    2. ESFJ
    3. ESTJ
    4. ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Their need for Rules and for everyone to follow said Rules... Aggggrrrrr.

LOL

Default my bf is an ESTJ

"they're also supposedly very reliable.

...afterwards, that sort of attitude can help you avoid the stress of missing appointments and bills."

you are so right! he is always there to take care of me. my boyfriend is my compass in the wilderness of my personality. :-)

Exclamation My bf is an ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Yeah, in my experience, the thing that makes XSTJs TREMENDOUSLY trying at times is how they very obviously feel everyone else in the world is just a broken STJ who needs to get his/her shit together.
    Oh, my god, story of my life (bf's and my life)