• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Masculinity

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I don't know for sure how the tests I've taken determine my gender, but here are my guesses as to why I'm "female".

I'm passive.
I'm non-combatative (though I can continue a debate for some time).
I like to talk to people, I talk a lot if given the chance, sometimes without knowing any purpose, other than to talk.
I like being helpful, but don't necessarily like being in charge.
I actually wound't mind, and might even prefer, staying at home while my partner earns the salary.
I Really badly want an intimate relationship, and am very monogamous.
Being attracted to a girl's personality makes me more attracted to her appearance.
I need to vent my feelings. I need people to tell me things are okay. I feel a lot better if I can explain myself, almost obsessive over it.

So there you go. Those seem to be the things, as best I can tell. I can throw in some superfiscial ones as well, like - I dislike gore, am squeemish with filth and small arthropods, think about what kinds of clothes I'd want to have, and like fluffly animals, both real and plush.

It doesn't help that on top of all of this, people somehow tend to mistake me for a woman in personal life.

Wow, such honesty!
Cool.

Mole

Permabanned
You seem very gentle.

So when I look into your eyes, I see myself as very gentle.

When I look into my own eyes in the mirror, I am inclined to smile.

So how does my reflection in your eyes compare with my reflection in my own eyes?

Well the first thing that comes to mind is that I am looking at a double reflection. And if we were to look at your reflections in the same way, we would be looking at quadruple reflections.

And my next thought is that this requires considerable concentration - or considerable mental discipline - or a very high level of motivation.

It doesn't seem to me to be gentle - it seems to me to be highly flexible - it seems to me to be highly choreographed - but at the same time highly spontaneous.

It seems to me to be a highly disciplined but spontaneous dance.

And my next thought is you may not want to dance.

But if you stand behind me as I look in the mirror, I can see not only myself but you also, reflected in our eyes.

Mole

Permabanned
............................:wubbie:

There is no need to speak as we are both looking at each other in the mirror.

I can see the expression on your face - and the expression on my face - at the same time.

As I smile you smile.

As I cast my eyes down, you cast your eyes down.

Then all of a sudden you give a lovely smile and I can't help smiling too.

And then I cast my eyes down and you follow suit.

And it becomes apparent to us, at the same time, that we can talk to each other without words. And at this, we both give a little jig.

So here we are Bella, you and I, jigging together in front of the mirror.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
If I scored high on "masculinity" in one of these tests it could have to do with one of two things.

1. T
2. Coming from a family that values boys more than girls, I could have adopted certain mindsets, no?

(no, I do not come from an Indian village.:blush:)

Nahhh, I think a 3rd option is much more likely: The ISTJ brain configuration is very masculine (behaviour affected by testosterone). Option 1 contributes, but option 2 emulates it.

What do you score here The Brain-Wiring Test?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Did the test - scored 160 which falls in the "overlap" category. My thinking is not very feminine. Hmmm. I'm the strong silent type wrapped in a tiny, tight girl body. Best of both worlds!
Put a bow on my head and present me to the world baby!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bella,

1st - based on your posts here, you don't seem that masculine to me.

2nd - even if you were, people (including men) will still love you.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Bella,

1st - based on your posts here, you don't seem that masculine to me.

2nd - even if you were, people (including men) will still love you.

Hmm, you're sweeter than a delicious rasberry lollipop :wubbie: