12311 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Ask an ISTJ Anything!

There is an ESTJ and ESFJ one, so why not an ISTJ one? If you want to know something about ISTJs then just ask something here. Any ISTJs can answer questions.

I don't know anything about romance, so don't expect me to answer those. Maybe someone else can.

But yeah I'm currently on break, so I don't have anything better to do. So just ask whatever you want.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

What are some specific examples of how your inferior Ne manifests itself in your daily life?

Are you comfortable with life?
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

What excites you? Do you feel comfortable when expressing emotion? Are you rigid and strict or laidback and easygoing?
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    What are some specific examples of how your inferior Ne manifests itself in your daily life?
    Well I obviously worry a lot, but that could also be e6.

People often describe Ne as making abstract connections, and I can make some stupid ones or none at all. Like if I hear a siren and my parents aren't home, I will assume that it is for them even though there is no real reason for that. Instructions always feel too vague. Like I can see 100 ways to do the assignment, and I can't decide which one the teacher wants. I flip out and then procrastinate until and idea comes. I either search for it online, and find the answer (but then comes the possibility of questioning the validity of that source). If I don't find the answer I will reluctantly bs it, and ISXJs tend to suck as BSing. Like for English other people don;t even read the book and do well on the test, and I skim it, and get a lower grade than them. I actually have to read the book to do well.

This isn't a daily thing per se, but gosh I feel like charades is the most Ne game ever, and I can't fucking use any Si cheats to actually play it properly.

I might add more later, but that's all you get for now!
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Ursa liked this post

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I don't have anything to ask yet, but I'll keep this thread in mind.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Are you comfortable with life?
    Hmm, overall no, but I think that is because I am currently unsure about life and what I am planning to do. Of course I do have specific times during the day where I am comfortable like when I get all my work done, or just got home from school. I basically feel comfortable when things aren't looming over my head, but they usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lia_kat View Post
    What excites you? Do you feel comfortable when expressing emotion? Are you rigid and strict or laidback and easygoing?
    No, I never feel comfortable expressing emotion unless I'm alone. Idk about the other question. Many people say I have a laid back vibe, but my sisters say I am strict. I like my sister to do things such as keep on the lights while they are on the computer, and throw their trash away because I is healthier for them, and they're like why are you so strict. But I'm laid back most of the time.

Edit: I forgot to answer what excites you. Learning new things exits me I guess. Also listening to certain types of music while (sometimes) creating stories in my head.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

For you how would you say Te and Ti differ. Plus how does your tert Fi show and manifest.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

If one can look at things in a different reality mentally then you can always figure out a solution or at least escape the crap in front of ya

Trolling is a leisure activity and can be enjoyed but like anything else dont exceed your limits .

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

How does J work for you, my dad is an ISTP and planning seems anathema to him, what about you?
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Enneagram
    359 sp/sx

Why are you guys so awesome? Some of the most loyal people I know... If you guys cut someone out of your life, it's usually justified.