First 123412 Last

MBTI
    IXFJ
    Enneagram
    6/9
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    Like if I hear a siren and my parents aren't home, I will assume that it is for them even though there is no real reason for that
    In this situation, when you say you assume that it is for them, does that mean it's not just a passing "imagine if that was for them... nah", but you, for a short time, genuinely believe it is?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

What do you think an ISTJ man with bipolar disorder might look like? I'd be really interested in hearing anyone's description as I think my ex was ISTJ and probably had some milder form of bipolar disorder (he brought it up first, so I'm not pathologizing him without reason, although I am pretty good at doing that to people, lol).

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    For you how would you say Te and Ti differ. Plus how does your tert Fi show and manifest.
    Idk I think Te is more in the moment, and Ti is more logic that should work for anything. Ti is more perfecting, and Te is like just get the thing done and move on to the next. Te is more group consensus, and Ti is more by yourself.

I think I already showed this somewhere, but you weren't on this site then. Tert Fi is like this for me:

It's just emo. It also is like you have to pay attention to what you want, but you already did what you thought you needed to do (Te). It's heart that's trying to prove to the more dominant head that it's important too.

I remember someone on Tumblr said something about ISTJs giving a morally charged lecture when Fi spots something wrong. This is probably more frequent with 1s, but I may have given a few.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I know I ask to many questions but what would you say seperates you from ESTJs,INTJs and ISFJs.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Everyone beloved inventor cat

I give the people what they want nothing more nothing less

Ether embrace change and advance or stay in the stone age

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post
    How does J work for you, my dad is an ISTP and planning seems anathema to him, what about you?
    It makes me like closure. I mean I like to go off tangents and explore, but we need to eventually come to a conclusion. I feel like I've been slacking off when it comes to planning lately, but I think that's just procrastination. I like schedules because I can actually focus on the task at hand instead of worrying about when I will do it. I guess it can be hard to plan since everyone is so inconsistent which is probably a J thing.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

It makes me like closure. I mean I like to go off tangents and explore, but we need to eventually come to a conclusion. I feel like I've been slacking off when it comes to planning lately, but I think that's just procrastination. I like schedules because I can actually focus on the task at hand instead of worrying about when I will do it. I guess it can be hard to plan since everyone is so inconsistent which is probably a J thing.

Oh wow that is such an attractive quality that I just can't seem to manage in my own life. I see the elegance of a schedule, aesthetically, but practically I've never been good at them, and they leave me feeling restricted and claustrophobic. The wieght of the obligation is quite pressing. My ISFJ seems to take comfort in them, I envy that. How does S work for you?
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    Why are you guys so awesome? Some of the most loyal people I know... If you guys cut someone out of your life, it's usually justified.
    I don't feel especially awesome, but thanks. Yeah I don't usually cut people out of my life because I wouldn't like it if someone cut me out of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish1234 View Post
    In this situation, when you say you assume that it is for them, does that mean it's not just a passing "imagine if that was for them... nah", but you, for a short time, genuinely believe it is?
    I genuinely believe it until they come home, and know for sure that they are not dead.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    IXFJ
    Enneagram
    6/9
    Socionics
    INFp None

I genuinely believe it until they come home, and know for sure that they are not dead.
    Oh dear, that sounds awful, I'm sorry. Thanks for the response.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    What do you think an ISTJ man with bipolar disorder might look like? I'd be really interested in hearing anyone's description as I think my ex was ISTJ and probably had some milder form of bipolar disorder (he brought it up first, so I'm not pathologizing him without reason, although I am pretty good at doing that to people, lol).
    I don't have bipolar, but I guess they would be more emotional than other ISTJs. They also may not be as good planners, or have to reply on insanely strict plans more. But this is just a guess.
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

1. When will my ISTJ father hug me again?

2. Does this image best represent you guys? ;p
    It's cold in hell.
    It's cold in hell, they said.
    It's cold in hell.
    In this endless winter.
    Likes yama liked this post