User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    Apple juice box.
    I feel you
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    If you are given a chance to eat a durian, would you try it? Any exotic foods you wanna try?
    i grew up with that shit

i draw the line at various strains of mold and bugs, any mammals are fine, amphibians are iffy but i've had it before
    “Don’t use your strength to oppress, (but also) don’t let your weakness make you feel helpless.”
    - Rurouni Kenshin

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    - Kino no Tabi
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What are your favorite things to do for fun?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What are your favorite things to do for fun?
    we don't have fun

...hmmm
    well
    ..........i've been watching a lot of comedies lately, gintama is hilarious

i also just drew a fave character with minions, and everyone i know hates minions, which makes trolling them hilarious
    “Don’t use your strength to oppress, (but also) don’t let your weakness make you feel helpless.”
    - Rurouni Kenshin

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    - Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What kind of work do you do. What do you most like and dislike about it?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

What kind of work do you do. What do you most like and dislike about it?
    i used to work in an office. it was the least pain in the ass type of work compared to sales/retail/cashier/etc but it's still soul crushin.

right now i'm a student and i hope to become an academic, because i can actually see a point in contributing to research (as opposed to the benefit of some company that literally doesnt give a shit about us).

that probably isn't going to happen, because idk how many researchers are needed anywhere at all, but ideally i'd love to go study a phd eventually. research really utilises the si-te aspect - it's important to read, gather a substantial amount of literature, evaluate/look at sources, work with theories or formulate them-- etc etc.

down side is, i'm a HUGE procrastinator who greatly relies on forming habits to work. this living arrangement is often disruptive, the weather is really shitty/depressing here, the public transport here sucks ass for a first world country (yes i know this term is contested and kinda obsolete), and my flatmates are... well, shits. it all boils down to $$, which i do not have, and well, student life......................... sucks, because, well... look at students in general. i'm def not here for my peers.

down side of anything about working or even just life in general is that i generally dislike people, but the up side about my major is that there's not that much group work, and the professors are generally really nice.
    - Rurouni Kenshin

- Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by agentwashington View Post
    i used to work in an office. it was the least pain in the ass type of work compared to sales/retail/cashier/etc but it's still soul crushin.

right now i'm a student and i hope to become an academic, because i can actually see a point in contributing to research (as opposed to the benefit of some company that literally doesnt give a shit about us).

that probably isn't going to happen, because idk how many researchers are needed anywhere at all, but ideally i'd love to go study a phd eventually. research really utilises the si-te aspect - it's important to read, gather a substantial amount of literature, evaluate/look at sources, work with theories or formulate them-- etc etc.

down side is, i'm a HUGE procrastinator who greatly relies on forming habits to work. this living arrangement is often disruptive, the weather is really shitty/depressing here, the public transport here sucks ass for a first world country (yes i know this term is contested and kinda obsolete), and my flatmates are... well, shits. it all boils down to $$, which i do not have, and well, student life......................... sucks, because, well... look at students in general. i'm def not here for my peers.

down side of anything about working or even just life in general is that i generally dislike people, but the up side about my major is that there's not that much group work, and the professors are generally really nice.
    Wait. ISTJ procrastinator? That seems like an oxymoron. I didn't think they did that much. Well, we all procrastinate on thing or another - which is what things we don't like doing. You seem to make a reference to this more broadly though. What do you procrastinate on?

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

What makes you warm and fuzzy inside? What type of people are you willing to let your guard down for to share that warm fuzziness?
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Wait. ISTJ procrastinator? That seems like an oxymoron. I didn't think they did that much. Well, we all procrastinate on thing or another - which is what things we don't like doing. You seem to make a reference to this more broadly though. What do you procrastinate on?
    a mix of depression, anxiety, and executive dysfunction, vroom vroom. *car stalls*
    sometimes i even procrastinate on things i want to do and would enjoy doing (like ...watching shows i want to watch).
    and sometimes i procrastinate on things i want/need to do........... by doing things i hate but have less consequence.
    right now i am procrastinating on...sleep....

i do recall reading articles about procrastination - how people with higher expectations of themselves (performance anxiety? perfectionism?) tend to procrastinate more, but i can't seem to find a decent article right now.
    procrastination is also linked to many other conditions, but executive dysfunction is the biggest problem when it comes to issues with untreated brain chemistry.
    - Rurouni Kenshin

- Kino no Tabi
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    What makes you warm and fuzzy inside? What type of people are you willing to let your guard down for to share that warm fuzziness?
    People who have been consistently there for a long time and are, somehow, against all odds, still fond of me, not for any practical reason, but because they value me as an individual, and they show it through actions. Actions and purity of intent is relatively easy to discern over a long period of time. The problem is developing that kind of ...hmm... healthy attachment, not out of need, but out of mutual appreciation. Due to past experiences, I have about 30000 walls, good luck Mr. Gorbachev xD

I'm probably not the best example, but I find Tert Fi users generally hard to know for real.

It's a bit hard to tell what gives warm fuzzies anymore because the recent change in weather severely impacted my ability to feel joy on top of my shitty living situation.

If I look back, I can distinguish them in different levels, that is to say... Like... Intellectual achievement/relating/learning euphoria, connecting emotionally to someone on a personal level, or who gives a wider viewpoint emotionally (i.e. on a universal level as a human), completing something deemed valuable, these are all things that can be felt at depth. there's also the pure sensory aspect (...right now it's also severely impacted) ... looking up and seeing the sun in the sky and everything feels right in the world. or good, relaxing, jovial company. there's also appreciation of the abject, sometimes. it's more mixed in that sense.

on the purest, most visual level... i have a really cute teddy bear that i've had for years now. he is very stupid and very old, but he is cute, snuggly, and cares a lot.

...or i could just get drunk and stop thinking so much, which is literally warm and fuzzy, but i've been avoiding alcohol since i moved out.
    - Rurouni Kenshin

- Kino no Tabi
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post