• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, the perfect little soldiers or not......?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hello SJs, thanks to anyone who shows interest. Of course everyone is familiar with all the descriptions of how the SJs are so responsible and the foundation of societies. What I am curious about is how you went off the rails. Here is a brief summary of my story. Hot and cold student in school, major procrastinator, always worked though, but never got it together when it came to figuring out a plan, just wanted to enjoy myself. Met my first really crazy white woman, daughter arrived, started up school again, consistently doing really well. Took care of first crazy white woman, who was really fun, like stomach flu fun. Finally got away only to find another woman even worse. Always worked and had my own place or with roommates. Now finally free. Other then not being motivated and meeting crazy white women and some mental health issues, everything else was mostly fine I suppose.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What+the+hell+am+I+reading+_8fc58c4a44c403ebf1bc44cee9e10451.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll understand you. :solidarity:

My response:

No, nobody is perfect.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'll understand you. :solidarity:

My response:

No, nobody is perfect.

Hahaha, calling them crazy white women is really a joke. Something to get a reaction out of people. Actually, no I don't think they are SJs, I think they are SPs, definitely the second one. I wrote this when I thought I might be an isfj and of course the sj stereotype is, responsibility, I was curious how folks differ from the general descriptions that abound. Also I agree, no one is perfect and obviously this isn't the most thoughtful question to ask, but to be honest, I wanted to get a more in depth, better rounded understanding of SJs to make an impulsive attempt to verify if I could actually be an ISFJ. Also it might be interesting to see what kind of mishaps the different types tend to get into, what common threads are there among them. I mean in each type family, not across the whole board.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hello SJs, thanks to anyone who shows interest. Of course everyone is familiar with all the descriptions of how the SJs are so responsible and the foundation of societies. What I am curious about is how you went off the rails. Here is a brief summary of my story. Hot and cold student in school, major procrastinator, always worked though, but never got it together when it came to figuring out a plan, just wanted to enjoy myself. Met my first really crazy white woman, daughter arrived, started up school again, consistently doing really well. Took care of first crazy white woman, who was really fun, like stomach flu fun. Finally got away only to find another woman even worse. Always worked and had my own place or with roommates. Now finally free. Other then not being motivated and meeting crazy white women and some mental health issues, everything else was mostly fine I suppose.

Why are they crazy white women? Does the white make them more likely to be crazy or the SJ, really SP but that's beside the point....