User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Aha! Male peeing is not a simple matter!
    I've never heard other guys complain about this, and so I can only vouch for myself being annoyed to this extent. There was an internet joke for a while about men's room etiquette of this sort, though. ( Stay as far away from the guy already there as you can. )

There was a guy at our office building ( at a job I held years ago ) who had no sense of privacy whatsoever at the urinal. He would completely drop his drawers ( and underwear ) to the floor whilst standing there peeing, farting loudly and talking on the cellphone etc.. About as far as any of us other guys would go towards "complaining" about him to one another was to roll our eyes in his direction ( "get a load of Bozo over there" ) or raise an "eyebrow and a half" etc. as in "I don't know him" which was fortunately true in my case. A decade later I chuckled to see people on the show "The Office" who act like he probably did elsewhere.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I heart stalls....

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    There was a guy at our office building ( at a job I held years ago ) who had no sense of privacy whatsoever at the urinal. He would completely drop his drawers ( and underwear ) to the floor whilst standing there peeing, farting loudly and talking on the cellphone etc.
    That's pretty F'd up, dude. LOL. We had a kid who did that in elementary school, and I thought it was weird even then.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I heart stalls....
    I suppose there are a whole bunch of them in the women's bathroom. I've heard tell there are even ranks of nice couches and so forth, too, in the Ladies' Jakes. You could maybe even have a little party in there. A woman told me that she frequently has little chats with ladies sitting near her in neighbor stalls whilst attending to business. "I saw Jimmy McGiggins at the Chumwell picnic last week..." "You don't say." "Yes. He's put on a little weight now, but he's ....he's still our Jimmy, you know." * loud fart sounds, and then, without skipping a beat * "Was Sarah Harkness there ? I couldn't go."

We guys usually keep to ourselves while in there, but it's a stark and often dirty and smelly place, and there is no pretense made of getting it gussied up and outfitted for teatime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's pretty F'd up, dude. LOL. We had a kid who did that in elementary school, and I thought it was weird even then.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I suppose it could be the same guy.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Yeah, I figure in the bathroom it's pretty easy to tell who's introverted and who's extroverted. We introverts head to the stalls even when we're not going #2...

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Yeah, I figure in the bathroom it's pretty easy to tell who's introverted and who's extroverted. We introverts head to the stalls even when we're not going #2...
    Not really; I know several Is that have no qualms about using the urinals.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    What a sad truth fantastic paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    imo
    I like it. But paradise for me would be the ability to enjoy others' company.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I suppose there are a whole bunch of them in the women's bathroom. I've heard tell there are even ranks of nice couches and so forth, too, in the Ladies' Jakes. You could maybe even have a little party in there. A woman told me that she frequently has little chats with ladies sitting near her in neighbor stalls whilst attending to business. "I saw Jimmy McGiggins at the Chumwell picnic last week..." "You don't say." "Yes. He's put on a little weight now, but he's ....he's still our Jimmy, you know." * loud fart sounds, and then, without skipping a beat * "Was Sarah Harkness there ? I couldn't go."
    ^ it's all true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Fascinating. I'm thinking we need a poll for this.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Fascinating. I'm thinking we need a poll for this.
    Well, it looks more like no extroverts go to the stalls, but some introverts go to the stalls. Which kind of just leaves us back where we started.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.