User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Is she single now?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ

Are you making that up...

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Is she single now?
    I have no idea. She broke up with me after finding out I was cheating on her.

(long story)

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Are you making that up...
    Nope.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oso Mocoso View Post
    I have no idea. She broke up with me after finding out I was cheating on her.

(long story)

Nope.
    Shame on you......

MBTI
    ISFJ

Shame on you......
    LOL! Well, you didn't ask for my proudest moment ever as an introvert. You asked for my least favorite kind of awkward situation. You got what you asked for.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Yeah, yeah...

MBTI
    XNXP

I don't mind people sitting down to eat with me at something as large as a cafeteria table, especially if I've already finished the messy part of eating something like spaghetti or a drippy sandwich, and am then in the process instead of picking at a salad or whatever. Like people have said, it would be a little more annoying to have to push myself into someone else's space, but I wouldn't hesitate for a moment if I needed it. It only becomes especially annoying if the person brings a passle of kids along with them that are fighting, crying and knocking over containers of liquid and condiments.

I am more annoyed when I'm standing and about to piss in the men's room urinals and someone ( say with a thick winter coat ) comes bustling along and stands next to me, sighing and maybe even burping to demonstrate how "relaxed" he is. If I'm already pissing it's no big deal, but if I'm not, it sometimes causes me to tense up just enough to prevent me from being able to get started. ( Unless I'm really bursting to go, maybe feeling no pain and full of beer, for example. ) I don't know why I sometimes do this tensing up.

This invasion of space is especially rankling if there are plenty of open spaces the person could have gone to instead. In a train compartment "long ride" situation I will actually even firmly and pointedly suggest the many other empty compartments available.

Trains are much more crowded now that the fuel prices are high, I've noticed, though.

I heard that people were likely to sit at your table in an English pub and start talking with you. This wouldn't be likely at an American bar ( of the sort I've mostly encountered ) unless it was jam packed. If I am out and about alone, I might enjoy someone coming along to pass the time, depending. I wasn't sure how to interpret this rumor about pubs with what was said earlier in the thread. When I go to a pub for a drink or two I am normally not averse to company.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISTJ

:yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_
    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I don't mind people sitting down to eat with me at something as large as a cafeteria table, especially if I've already finished the messy part of eating something like spaghetti or a drippy sandwich, and am then in the process of picking at a salad or something. Like people have said, it would be a little more annoying to have to push myself into someone else's space, but I wouldn't hesitate for a moment if I needed it. It only becomes especially annoying if the person brings a passle of kids along with them that are fighting, crying and knocking shit over.

I am more annoyed when I'm standing and about to piss in the men's room urinals and someone ( say with a thick winter coat ) comes bustling along and stands next to me. If I'm already pissing it's no big deal, but if I'm not, it sometimes causes me to tense up just enough to prevent me from being able to get started. ( Unless I'm really bursting to go, maybe relaxed and full of beer, for example. ) I don't know why I sometimes do this tensing up.

I heard that people were likely to sit at your table in an English pub and start talking with you. This wouldn't be likely at an American bar ( of the sort I've mostly encountered ) unless it was jam packed. If I am out and about alone, I might enjoy someone coming along to pass the time, depending. I wasn't sure how to interpret this with what was said earlier in the thread.
    Whar does a thick winter coat have to do with it?

MBTI
    XNXP

:yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_

Whar does a thick winter coat have to do with it?
    It can add to the intrusiveness of their presence, brushing against one's elbows etc., which is more likely if it is a stout guy. Some people wear these absurd puffy "snowsuits" with long Dr. Who-like scarves etc. that they loosen up with a flourish, as though they are reminding you that they are just arrived from the Arctic circle or something.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Aha! Male peeing is not a simple matter!