• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] krr-krr, krr-kkr

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
.....and over here, at the SJ Guardhouse, there is nothing but a lone tumbleweed blowing in the wind and the sound of crickets......

:violin:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sweet, so you're not busy then :nice:

Do my taxes.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Taxes.....lone tumbleweed, taxes......lone tumbleweed.

Nah, I'm just gonna sit here and watch the tumbleweed.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bah! What the hell kind of istj are ya :dont:

Fine, please yourself. Enjoy!
tumbleweeds01.jpg

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, it's sad that this side of the forum doesn't get a lot of traffic. :(

Also, true to form, I wouldn't mind doing a friend's taxes. I've done similar things for them before when I have free time. They tell me they don't want to burden me, and I tell them not to worry about it, it's a relaxing low-level activity.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi, didn't know you were on right now. :hi:
It's kind of like how I am in real-life: never really starting conversations, even with friends. Maybe that's how "us SJ's" are, and it reflects here on these boards (or maybe everyone else has better things to do...).

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
It's kind of like how I am in real-life: never really starting conversations, even with friends. Maybe that's how "us SJ's" are, and it reflects here on these boards (or maybe everyone else has better things to do...).

I agree. It's funny, I wish there were more of us having wonderful conversations but I can hardly contribute to half of the threads on this forum as it is because a) don't have That much to say and struggle to express the little I do have to say and b) whooohooo, these N's are interesting but it's a maze I tell ya!:shock:

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
What's fun is that this thread title also works if you imagine it as the sound of a car that won't start... "Krrrrrrrr.... Krr-krrrrrrrrrr...."

:D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

Yeah, like all the INFP lurkers...hehehe

Rather telling that the biggest threads here have been started by non-SJ's!! ;)
Aren't you guys supposed to be the proactive ones in RL? The ones always telling us lazy bum NP's to get up and DO something instead of moaning and navel gazing? :D

Though... now you mention it, my mom doesn't really start conversations either... though she always responds if you start... weird! I mean she starts with the greetings and stuff but once she's run out of things to say in the greeting area, I know it's up to me :ohmy:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree. It's funny, I wish there were more of us having wonderful conversations but I can hardly contribute to half of the threads on this forum as it is because a) don't have That much to say and struggle to express the little I do have to say and b) whooohooo, these N's are interesting but it's a maze I tell ya!:shock:

Give it some time to get used to, felt like a maze to me when I started posting here. Btw, having absolutely nothing to say or the ability to talk proper like never stopped anyone posting, I do it all the time :cheese:

Yeah, it's sad that this side of the forum doesn't get a lot of traffic. :(

Also, true to form, I wouldn't mind doing a friend's taxes. I've done similar things for them before when I have free time. They tell me they don't want to burden me, and I tell them not to worry about it, it's a relaxing low-level activity.

Well hellooo there, I don't want to burden ya but, do my taxes! I just want to help you relax is all :)

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi! I'm here!

Ever since I started my new full-time job and classes I've been too busy in the Real World that mbtiforum has just slipped waaay down my list of activities. I posted a lot over the summer when I was bored and looking for a job. But now, I totally understand why more (I)SJs are not on here. I just want to relax when I get home from work/class. Reflecting on MBTI takes a bit of energy. I'd rather do something mindless for awhile first.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh my word!!!! I do believe we have a party on our hands!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey ya, Bella of the Tasty Sardines! :) Nice place you got here.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
.....and over here, at the SJ Guardhouse, there is nothing but a lone tumbleweed blowing in the wind and the sound of crickets......

:violin:

:rofl1:

Ahhhh! I came in just to see what was up with that title. Brilliant!
Thanks to you, I'm going to harass my ISTJ buddy to join. Congratulations!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh please do. We need more. We can all quietly watch the tumbleweed together, his mere presence will be good enough with maybe a grunt here and there.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i wish to call him Herbert.