• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ TYPES MAKE TERRIBLE LEADERS

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Recently, I have been contemplating the Myers-Briggs type of a certain person, a manager I’ve worked under. This person irritated me immensely and I’ve concluded with great certainty that they were most likely an ESFJ. Since ESFJs are the polar opposite of INTPs, it was no wonder why this person annoyed me so much.

What irked me most was the incredible lack of sense displayed by this person. If this is typical of all ESFJ then I would go so far as to say that these folks do not belong in any captain’s chair. With that said, here are 6 reasons why I think ESFJs are not suited for leadership.

6 reasons why i think esfj types make terrible leaders | astroligion.com

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Despite my criticism, I actually do appreciate ESFJs"

It doesn't sound like it. You basically just insulted them, and maybe added a superficial compliment here and there.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, another dull thread.

Another unoriginal idea.

People not learning from the mistakes of others.

Booooooooooring.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
a whole damn article? go outside

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, an ode would have sufficed. Hmm, next time.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I smell clickbait

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTPs and ESFJs aren't enemies, we just may not have much in common. Every ESFJ I have known personally on here and irl I've gotten on with. Just gotta try.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It is all relative:

ESFJ in charge of kindergarden or humanitarian organisation - excellent
ESFJ in charge of corporation or military that are facing serious challanges - not so good

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Recently, I have been contemplating the Myers-Briggs type of a certain person, a manager I’ve worked under. etc etc

Hmm, nice attempt at building backlinks.