• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Can any of you relate to what I am saying right now?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you ever been in one of those friendships that remind you of a relationship? If so, I think you can relate to this post. I woke up this morning with an intense realization. I know, how Introverted iNtuition of me. I just realized that I can't take it anymore. I am friends with a person who wants more than what I am capable of giving to them. I enjoy them but I can't deal with them. It is their energy that just brings me down. I get tense from their energy. It is thick, intense and just I can't explain it. It seems very normal from the naked eye but I can't do it anymore. This person loves me. It is clear this person is in love with me but I don't know I just cannot bring myself to go on with this any further. It isn't like anybody is doing anything wrong. I just don't feel comfortable. I don't feel that we click. I don't feel like I can share anything I want with this person. I don't trust this person. It is something in me that I cannot break. Its just this ringing sensation in my body that I have. Its just this tightening air feeling in my throat and in my stomach. I thought it was anxiety but it isn't. I can't do this anymore. Especially if you are in that situation where you are finally discovering what you enjoy in a official standpoint. It isn't like I don't know. Its just that I don't have a clarification as to why I dislike these things. I just do. I don't want to go into how the friendships necessarily works because I don't think any of you would understand. I will explain this though. I will explain that there was someone before all of this started. I wasn't sure how I felt about this person because this person doesn't have a good track record. I got up and I dusted myself off from my mind plaguing daydreams and decided that I could do better. I went out and I found somebody but now they are driving me nuts. Each time I talk to this person it makes me realize in a clearest way of how I feel. Its terrible because this person on paper is a lot better for me. I just can't do it. We don't click. I can't enjoy this person in this fashion. I enjoy them I just can't have them in my life. Like, I can't live with this person. I cannot sit down and talk to this person. I cannot share anything with this person. I just can't shake this feeling like everything is just going to come crashing and burning. I also like I feel in my soul that something is going to happen where I end up with the last person I talked about. I can't explain it. I just realized what is supposed to happen. I realized that everyone else was right. I don't know. I'm just really shaken up this morning.