• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ENTJ + ISTJ BEST Sexual Chemistry?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I dated an ISTJ before and noticed that they are very submissive. They are duty fulfillers so will naturally do what the ENTJ wants (50 Shades Of Gray Type deal). This is highly attractive for the ENTJ and noticed that ISTJ we have the best sexual chemistry. Any insight on this?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depends completely on the individuals involved

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
"Depends completely on the individuals involved"

I disagree, thats like saying ENTJ's aren't dominant but depends on them. All ISTJ's and ISFJ's tend to be more submissive, but the method of convincing them to do what you want will be different. For example, with the ISFJ you have to appeal to their emotions like I will pretend to cry and they will cave in (like pretend to cry, lol). The ISTJ you have to give them facts, and concrete evidence why you should be intimate with them. True story.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I disagree, thats like saying ENTJ's aren't dominant but depends on them. All ISTJ's and ISFJ's tend to be more submissive, but the method of convincing them to do what you want will be different. For example, with the ISFJ you have to appeal to their emotions like I will pretend to cry and they will cave in (like pretend to cry, lol). The ISTJ you have to give them facts, and concrete evidence why you should be intimate with them. True story.

:huh:

Still depends completely on the individuals involved. The ISTJs I know would laugh in your face if you, or anyone for that matter, tried to tell them what to do. My ISTJ best friend is very much the commander of his workplace despite not even being a manager.

Edit: Speaking strictly on matters of SEXUAL submission and not just general submissiveness like you described, there is no way that that doesn't differ from individual to individual. Might there be a correlation between which types are more likely to be sexually submissive? Maybe. But it's not the same for everyone.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

No ENTJ I know would ever pretend to cry. Not ever. Certainly not in this situation. Why don't you go to a BDSM dating site? You can find someone into exactly what you're looking for then make them take the MBTI test.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
:huh:

Still depends completely on the individuals involved. The ISTJs I know would laugh in your face if you, or anyone for that matter, tried to tell them what to do. My ISTJ best friend is very much the commander of his workplace despite not even being a manager.

Edit: Speaking strictly on matters of SEXUAL submission and not just general submissiveness like you described, there is no way that that doesn't differ from individual to individual. Might there be a correlation between which types are more likely to be sexually submissive? Maybe. But it's not the same for everyone.

Well your an ISFJ, are you submissive and I am NOT talking bedroom at all, just generally?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
No ENTJ I know would ever pretend to cry. Not ever. Certainly not in this situation. Why don't you go to a BDSM dating site? You can find someone into exactly what you're looking for then make them take the MBTI test.

Not into BDSM, but into dating a real women. I know I originally said sexual chemistry, but I am also attracted to that type of personality. Just howyou like a man who kind of takes initiative and is a "man" in your definition. Because you seek this dominant, or proactive guy doesn't mean your into BDSM. Nor does it mean your into BDSM when you want a guy to take control in the bedroom. Thats dominant, not BDSM. There seems to be a lack of women these days, submissive women are the pillars of all great men. This is what I am looking for, I know I mentioned sexual chemistry but a submissive attitude is an all encompassing personality.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well your an ISFJ, are you submissive and I am NOT talking bedroom at all, just generally?

If you equate submissive with relaxed and easygoing, then yeah, most of the time. Though I've also been told that I'm incredibly stubborn and impossible. Mostly by people who know me well.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not into BDSM, but into dating a real women. I know I originally said sexual chemistry, but I am also attracted to that type of personality. Just howyou like a man who kind of takes initiative and is a "man" in your definition. Because you seek this dominant, or proactive guy doesn't mean your into BDSM. Nor does it mean your into BDSM when you want a guy to take control in the bedroom. Thats dominant, not BDSM. There seems to be a lack of women these days, submissive women are the pillars of all great men. This is what I am looking for, I know I mentioned sexual chemistry but a submissive attitude is an all encompassing personality.

Okie dokie then. BDSM encompasses much more than the narrow definition you are presenting here. You can find real people who are submissive across the board, that is their personality, what they identify with. Not as a fetish or a set of activity. Male led, domestic discipline, submissive wives...this sort of thing. Those all fall under the BDSM umbrella. Stop talking about it like it's some kind of extreme lifestyle choice, it's exactly what you're looking for, going by your posts..

I do find it interesting that there seems to be a glut of men looking for these types of women all of a sudden around here.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
If you equate submissive with relaxed and easygoing, then yeah, most of the time. Though I've also been told that I'm incredibly stubborn and impossible. Mostly by people who know me well.

What are your experiences, if any, dating an ENTJ?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What are your experiences, if any, dating an ENTJ?

I have never dated an ENTJ before, though it's one of the more common suggestions (along with INTP) that I get in the "What type do you see the above member hooking up with?" thread.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okie dokie then. BDSM encompasses much more than the narrow definition you are presenting here. You can find real people who are submissive across the board, that is their personality, what they identify with. Not as a fetish or a set of activity. Male led, domestic discipline, submissive wives...this sort of thing. Those all fall under the BDSM umbrella. Stop talking about it like it's some kind of extreme lifestyle choice, it's exactly what you're looking for, going by your posts..

I do find it interesting that there seems to be a glut of men looking for these types of women all of a sudden around here.

Okay so what MBTI type you think is most submissive?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have never dated an ENTJ before, though it's one of the more common suggestions (along with INTP) that I get in the "What type do you see the above member hooking up with?" thread.

Lol exactly. I love ISTJ's and ISFJ's and see them as a future wife but we end up being beneficiary friends by their chosing. Thanks for mentioning that thread will check it out.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Weaker men have to find submissive, strong men create submissive...lmao

Also the theory that those who are dominant have a desire to be dominated. They really want to release control, they just need a special someone. So they spend their life dominating other until they find that person that puts them in thier place...lol

Or a submissive who is like...your not doing it right damnit...do this and this. Control me like I want to be controlled...lmao

All the different flavors of dom personality wise.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Weaker men have to find submissive, strong men create submissive...lmao

Also the theory that those who are dominant have a desire to be dominated. They really want to release control, they just need a special someone. So they spend their life dominating other until they find that person that puts them in thier place...lol

You're very correct about this, with many people, male and female. More than you think.

Or a submissive who is like...your not doing it right damnit...do this and this. Control me like I want to be controlled...lmao

Ugh, topping from the bottom, brats, whatever they are called. Even the dominants that are into this, get tired of it fairly quickly. It's not Burger King, you don't get it your way.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're very correct about this, with many people, male and female. More than you think.

Ugh, topping from the bottom, brats, whatever they are called. Even the dominants that are into this, get tired of it fairly quickly. It's not Burger King, you don't get it your way.

Lmao...I have been told I could be a dom. I just like to try new things, see how they respond, and then play with them. It's hard for me to release control, but joint control is not a problem at all. I am just not demanding...more like a give me your body...I wanna see what I can get it to do :) :devil:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What kind of man wants a submissive obedient wife? A weak one.

I found the most stubborn strong willed woman I ever met, because I wanted an equal, a partner, someone I couldn't dominate with my will.

That it got screwed up because of our mutual childhood issues doesn't mean goal was bad. Hopefully, we both can survive midlife transformation and our messed up family and reap the rewards one day.....

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJs can be very stubborn and knowing when people are trying to control them..
I think you need a servant not a partner tbh..

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Weaker men have to find submissive, strong men create submissive...lmao.

Very good point on how strong men create submissive. I have dated an INTJ MBA Grad who was vice president of company, very dominant. She was the most submissive to me than she ever had been to anyone in her life. Forgot about her for a bit. Wow great point, it does make a lot of sense.