123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Default ISTJ Appreciation Thread!

Because I felt the need to make a thread about a bunch of positive ISTJ things. I love you guys, and am friends with a lot of you, so I want to spread the ISTJ love. Of course this thread will be generalizing, but all good things, all good things.

I appreciate...

how genuine you are!

how you always listen, even if you don't have anything to say. It means a lot.

how you always give solid advice, even when dealing with the worst of us feelers

your patience!

your thoroughness, consistency, and dedication. I do not think the world could run without xSTJs.

the way you show how you feel with actions more than words; it's really sweet.

how loyal you are to the people you care about.

how easy it is to get along with you, at least in my experience.

Come on guys! Spread the ISTJ love. I feel like ISTJs need more general appreciation.
    25 weeks
    Likes Kas, BadOctopus, N/A, Hard, stone and 4 others liked this post

Adorable thread

ISTJs I appreciate your ability to bring me down to earth when I’m getting lost in some impossible plans and to show me what I can really do. And your dependability.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

The No Likes Experiment.

Likes yama, geedoenfj liked this post

who are

A bit off topic, but I thought this said "ISTJ Application Thread." I was expecting to see a form filled out for approval into the ISTJ domain.

At any rate, .
    Likes yama, Hard, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Thank you for being so reliable and responsible. And so dashed competent in every respect.
    Likes yama, Rebeka liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I appreciate (specifically my!) ISTJs who always play banker during monopoly, mostly because you know I'm too incompetent at math to do it, but still

I appreciate the ISTJ's quiet but strong passion and enthusiasm for their hobbies and interests!
    25 weeks
    Likes Crystal Winter Dream liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

This people don't seem to often say when appreciating ISTJs: they are actually quite good story tellers.

It's amazing how well they remember the sequence of events to narrate them in a way that is highly accurate yet entertaining.
    Likes yama, wakeangel, Toblerone, geedoenfj, DB968 and 1 others liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I love my ISTJ dad and brother!! Even though they're the COMPLETE opposite of me I appreciate them so much. I appreciate their intelligence and love of learning, hilarious dry humor, and most of all their reliability and commitment. They're some of the most trustworthy people I know, and I can't even count the number of crises that my dad's dependability and organization has saved me from
    Likes wakeangel, Rebeka liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Oh yes I love ISTJ humor, they are hilarious! And they are definitely super reliable. Also I'd like to give an appreciation shout out to my ISTJ bff who is the mastermind behind organizing all of the events we go to, without him there is no way I would have been able to go to that concert in LA last year. We went together and he did ALL of the planning, booking plane tickets and hotel and shuttle to and from airport time planning, and driving! All I did was follow him around like a baby duckling and hold our stuff.
    25 weeks

MBTI
    INFJ

Aw shucks

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I appreciate (specifically my!) ISTJs who always play banker during monopoly, mostly because you know I'm too incompetent at math to do it, but still

I appreciate the ISTJ's quiet but strong passion and enthusiasm for their hobbies and interests!
    And the ISTJ won't cheat and take the money for himself :')
    Likes Toblerone liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

ISTJ humor is a beautiful thing. Having an ISTJ brother and an ISTJ roommate, you'd think I would be used to it, but it always catches me off guard. It's so wry and deadpan and subtle that if you're not paying attention, it might go right past you. But if you're attuned to it, you're in for some hilarious times.
    Likes SD45T-2, Ene liked this post