• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ Appreciation Thread!

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love an ISTJ.
I love the stability, dependability, and ability to keep it real.
ISTJ HUMOR is so dry and ironic and I love that. It's the smartest kind of comedy.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm dating an ISTJ. I've always been self-reliant and independent, and in turn have felt like a practical, down to earth person.

Dating him shattered that. He brings it to a whole new level. He grounds me in ways I didn't think was possible.

I love how he's sweet when he wants to be. And how he dotes on me and does little things to make me happy.

His memory, intellect, and depth of knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I'm constantly asking him how he knows something.

I love his high walls, his reservation, his integrity. I love that he disagrees with me if he thinks I'm wrong; in a way that's still respectful and diplomatic, yet stupidly objective.

He can always make me laugh, even when I'm trying to be serious.

He's an amazing father, a great friend, and a overall good person.

Part of me wishes I saw his depth sooner.

I'm convinced that INFJ/ISTJ is the best pairing :)

Blacksheep2017

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I'm convinced that INFJ/ISTJ is the best pairing :)

I think you could be right. Really a true testiment in "opposites attract" for INFJ/ISTJ relationships. My husband is an ISTJ and our functions are opposite and backwards. He definitely has brought balance to the relationship in a lot of ways. I can be an emotional rollercoaster and he's as steady as a anchor. Patient. Great listener. Intelligent. Resourceful.

He's taught me a lot. Definitely have over developed my Ti over the years in an attempt to relate to him and the world more like he does. It's important for INFJs with ISTJs to not forget about themselves. But ISTJs are super loyal and committed.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys are really chill, and super easy to get along with. My Shifu is an ISTJ and he's one of my favorite human beings :)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not but, :hug: @ y'all ISTJs. :wink:

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
This is my first time appreciating an istj...sorry i really thought you're the bad guys..

I'm sorry istj for being bad at your types like i always say that you guys have no life. XD

Jk.

But i respect you actually guys, thanks for being yourselves. The society needs persons like you..

I meet an istj and he's very responsible and good person. He do his job very well. No questions asked..

Thanks istj..

I love you guys..

Heart ♥

Here's my heart <3 you can do anything with it..

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn i feel bad about myself... Thinking 💭 about my worthless self.. Hmmm.

Shit full respect to you istj!!!

Thanks for being yourselves

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Shit i wanna hug an istj right now.. I hope i can be his older sister? Hihihihi. If you know what i mean herherherher

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I appreciate (specifically my!) ISTJs who always play banker during monopoly, mostly because you know I'm too incompetent at math to do it, but still :laugh:

I appreciate the ISTJ's quiet but strong passion and enthusiasm for their hobbies and interests! :)
this kinda makes me think about how my mother tends to think I am not very passionate about anything, because I do not outwardly express it as much. XD

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is my first time appreciating an istj...sorry i really thought you're the bad guys..

I'm sorry istj for being bad at your types like i always say that you guys have no life. XD

Jk.

But i respect you actually guys, thanks for being yourselves. The society needs persons like you..

I meet an istj and he's very responsible and good person. He do his job very well. No questions asked..

Thanks istj..

I love you guys..

Heart ♥

Here's my heart <3 you can do anything with it..

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn i feel bad about myself... Thinking 💭 about my worthless self.. Hmmm.

Shit full respect to you istj!!!

Thanks for being yourselves

but I kinda do have no life. Most people find me extremely boring.
Especially considering I get excited when someone else knows the Quadratic formula.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only know male ISTJ.
So, ISTJ men, this is from an INFP - a type that you probably will never understand and probably resent at times, I love you because:
- You are loyal and sincere.
- You have a weird sense of humor that amuses our INFP e4's wicked mind.
- You love others by taking the time to listen and taking care of our very practical needs. You are the type that shows up at any time of the day, if we need your help.
- You remember EVERYTHING. You do.
- Even though you are very different from us, and most of the time you don't even understand from which planet we are, you don't try to tell us what to do or try to lecture us.
- Because you are so private and seem emotionless on the outside, when you do decide to let someone in one something and allow somebody to see your tears, we know we have a place in your heart for life.

I believe that a mature and happy ISTJ will make a wonderful father and life partner.
Please, just say "I love you" a bit more often, and forgive a bit more often.

Okay you're right, I say I forgive you and then the next fight I remind you of everything you ever did to me.
ever

I'll...consider working on it :p

No but really, one of my closest online friend is an INFP, and we have ugly-ish fights but always make up because you have to do something really awful to me to make me let go of my loyalty. People argue, it is a natural part of life and creating resolutions. I am just an over-emotional so. XD

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
but I kinda do have no life. Most people find me extremely boring.
Especially considering I get excited when someone else knows the Quadratic formula.
That's okay. Btw, i have a question, will an istj like a person like me? And some tips if not likely. Thanks