• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do Extroverts like cuddling?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can confidently say that some of them do. :D But probably not all. :shrug:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i would think only someone with autistic tendencies wouldn't like to cuddle? :mellow:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can confidently say that some of them do. :D But probably not all. :shrug:
^ This.

I like cuddling sometimes, but not a WHOLE lot.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
simple answer...some, not all

EPs like it more then more then EJs on average, my perception. I can make up some theory based reason if you want.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like cuddling, sometimes. A lot depends on context. I find it hard to focus on other things while I'm cuddling with someone I have strong feelings for, touch is a big deal for me. I watched a movie I had never seen before with my ex once, I literally remember nothing about it. We weren't even kissing or anything. I was just very distracted. I also get too warm really fast. Sweaty cuddling = no bueno.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like to cuddle, but I also sometimes don't want to. I'll never force a cuddle either.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'll cuddle whenever and wherever baby ;) i'm always down for some platonic cuddling (and of course with guys im interested in too)

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I knew an ENFJ and an ENFP who hugged almost everyone they met, and an ESTP who would slap you if you tried to touch him, so my answer to your question is: some do, some don't.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most cuddle demanding guys I had in the past were probably NF. ENFP and ESFP are some kinds of cuddle addicts !

I'm not really into cuddles myself, but I'm still learning in my actual relationship:alttongue:.

I used to be afraid of tenderness:shrug: They are a way of saying : "Come closer, words can't say the same"

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps a more instinctual variant aspect of personality relates to this question. The real question though is if a hypothetical situation where you would be stuck in a room for the rest of your life or leave from door 1 or from door 2 where door 1 means you will no longer have any cuddles for the rest of your life and door 2 means that you will never have the sensation of the taste of sweetness for the rest of your life which one would you choose?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps a more instinctual variant aspect of personality relates to this question. The real question though is if a hypothetical situation where you would be stuck in a room for the rest of your life or leave from door 1 or from door 2 where door 1 means you will no longer have any cuddles for the ret of your life and door 2 means that you will never have the sensation of the taste of sweetness for the rest of your life which one would you choose?

Door 2 obviously. That's not even a choice. Even tortured baby rhesus monkeys choose affection over feeding bottles from wire moms. :(

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I do. But then I'm of the least extroverted extrovert types...

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yaaaaaaaaas! It's my favorite :)