User Tag List

First 123

Thread: ISFJ Women..

MBTI
    ISFJ

So I'm an ISFJ and I've been going after an ISFJ, and really the thing about ISFJs is that they really don't make sense outwardly. They are introverts so any outward things that seem illogical or strange all indicate something is bothering them inside. Trust me, they have a reason they just expect you to figure it out. With this girl that I've kinda been going after, I've figured out things that she's never told anyone, because I understand that any illogical move has a deeper issue driving it since I do the same thing. Only problem now is that she's not used to people that can figure her out, so now she just wants to keep it at friends, because she can't handle someone getting that close to her.

Something else of interest that I actually read the other day is that ISFJs are very prone to developing psychosomatic disorders. They're just that hard on themselves that they make themselves sick at times.

ISFJ Profile

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Krwheel View Post
    So I'm an ISFJ and I've been going after an ISFJ, and really the thing about ISFJs is that they really don't make sense outwardly. They are introverts so any outward things that seem illogical or strange all indicate something is bothering them inside. Trust me, they have a reason they just expect you to figure it out. With this girl that I've kinda been going after, I've figured out things that she's never told anyone, because I understand that any illogical move has a deeper issue driving it since I do the same thing. Only problem now is that she's not used to people that can figure her out, so now she just wants to keep it at friends, because she can't handle someone getting that close to her.

Something else of interest that I actually read the other day is that ISFJs are very prone to developing psychosomatic disorders. They're just that hard on themselves that they make themselves sick at times.

ISFJ Profile
    Oh my.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I know huh?! But the great thing is that ISFJs care so much about others so it balances the quirkiness.... most of the time haha

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

We're quirky? Oh I never realized!

MBTI
    INFJ

Well ISFJ's surely are a mystery to me sometimes. I've eventually got my grandmother to open up moore to me and this is because after many times have tried to guess how she feels, and guessed right. She sure is deep and it makes me a little upset that she seems to feel bad expressing herself verbally. It's like she feels ashamed for having the feelings she have. Although, as I said, we are progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krwheel View Post

ISFJ Profile
    Care to elaborate on not making sense outwardly, but at the same time it meaning that there is some problem?