• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Apple Core Personality Theory

á´…eparted

passages
1) GOOD-GOOD-GOOD

Their Deal:
Saints through and through; everyone else other than BAD-GOOD-GOODs makes them a bit uncomfortable; they totally underestimate how bad bad people actually are.

Why They’re Great: The world needs some people like this to hold everything together; they’re intensely trustworthy.

Why They’re Shitty: They have potential to suck the fun out of the room; they disapprove of a lot of things.

Although I was 4 out of 9 on the middle section, so that one was close.

Skin: 5 out of 5 (good)
Flesh: 4 out of 9 (good)
Core: 2 out of 6 (good)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
3) GOOD-BAD-GOOD
Their Deal: Their friends chuckle when new people talk about how nice they are; they tend to be friends with a lot of other GOOD-BAD-GOODs; they often feel like they’re worse people than they actually are.

Why They’re Great: Usually fun and often funny; great social skills.

Why They’re Shitty: They can be both phony and petty, but nothing too dire.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2) BAD-GOOD-GOOD

Their Deal: They turn new people off only to be revealed as positively wonderful when you get to know them. GOOD-GOOD-GOODs like to make a token BAD-GOOD-GOOD friend to keep people on their toes.

Why They’re Great: They’re utterly solid; they detest both phoniness and pettiness; people tend to respect them; they make great leaders.

Why They’re Shitty: Their ego might be slightly too thrilled with its little “standoffish yet wonderful” thing.

It was close, only one yes away from BAD-BAD-GOOD.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2) BAD-GOOD-GOOD

Their Deal: They turn new people off only to be revealed as positively wonderful when you get to know them. GOOD-GOOD-GOODs like to make a token BAD-GOOD-GOOD friend to keep people on their toes.

Why They’re Great: They’re utterly solid; they detest both phoniness and pettiness; people tend to respect them; they make great leaders.

Why They’re Shitty: Their ego might be slightly too thrilled with its little “standoffish yet wonderful” thing.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
3) GOOD-BAD-GOOD
Their Deal: Their friends chuckle when new people talk about how nice they are; they tend to be friends with a lot of other GOOD-BAD-GOODs; they often feel like they’re worse people than they actually are.

Why They’re Great: Usually fun and often funny; great social skills.

Why They’re Shitty: They can be both phony and petty, but nothing too dire.

Im Good-Bad-Good too.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bad - good - good

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'm a Good-Bad-Good but could argue some others.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bad - bad/good - good

Yeah on the middle one I could be bad good because I don't necessarily talk differently behind people's backs and I defend friends, I am authentic like that, but I am also indisputably petty, can talk about myself a blue streak, and cause unnecessary drama upon occasion and prefer dark humor, that I can turn against others and I do take pleasure when I imagine people are getting what they deserve so I went definitely with "bad" for my middle.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good - Good - Good

... So apparently I'm a saint. :alttongue: Okay.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good + Bad + Good

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bad-Good-Good

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Good - Bad - Good

I suck at keeping secrets. :blush:

Alea_iacta_est

Good - Good - Bad

The Flesh Layer was neck and neck, so I'd prefer Good - Morally Ambiguous - Bad.

EDIT: Lol at the comment that says "this test was made by an ENFJ"

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good-Good-Good

Scored 100% Good on the skin and core sections -- more like 60-70% Good in the flesh section. I think there are a lot of bitchy and gossipy Good-Bad-Good and Good-Bad-Bad people at my work who I've been letting influence me too much. Is it silly that an internet quiz is motivating me to be a better person?

I suck at keeping secrets. :blush:
Lol that was part of my issue as well. I don't always have a good instinct for what people won't want me to share. For example if someone is venting about a friend of mine, and knowing a detail about them would calm the person down, I will be very tempted to share that detail. Still figuring out how to stop doing that, and where the line is.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm good-kind of bad-mostly good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i got good good good. but i don't think i am

i don't really get angry when people are being just dicks i do get angry when people are purposely harming another. but generally if people are having fun and no one is crying then i don't say a thing

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Good-bad-good I suppose.