User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time management

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Haha thank you! I really couldn't sleep the whole night before, the information doesn't seem so certain in my head, and it wasn't until I just let my words flow out after a few sentences and I was amazing how my voice started sounding confident!

That Ni makes you so aware of yourself it is so scary, you're 'meta'ing as you're speaking, your mind being in 2 places. Maybe you do too in another way? I can never seem grounded even when I am currently extroverting myself lol.
    I do well at presentations, too, but then I research and prepare the heck out of it. I don't like leaving much to chance. Winging it works only when it is a subject I know very thoroughly.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

369 sx/so
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I do well at presentations, too, but then I research and prepare the heck out of it. I don't like leaving much to chance. Winging it works only when it is a subject I know very thoroughly.
    True! I can agree and relate to you well on that. It was for a psychology and class and I got to choose for any subject practically making it easy since it was interesting, like I did first impressions. She was more focused on the structure rather than actually divulging into it, thankfully.
    just so all u fanboys/girls know, im equally as awkward and nervous when we meet irl. i'm just a human too &ill never view myself above u. ~ lil 寿司

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I think that everyone should have a secret name.

What would yours be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I write the way I want fyi. No one but me handles the way I express myself.

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so
    N/A None

Nope. I suck. I get more stuff done doing it last minute then i do working a little at a time throughout the day.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?

9 sp
    SEI None

Master procrastinator when it has come to school. Problem made worse by the fact even with procrastination I still got good/decent grades or when seriously returning to school, really good grades, to be fair I had inadvertently prepared for some of the classes. At work I have a tendency to move at my own pace, but always keep chugging along. Part of the problem is getting wrapped up in details at certain jobs and being spacey. But I do my share and at times more. As far as personal projects, can't really say, I work so much and have two kids, plus I have been trying to make myself do things I don't really want and need to do.

for myself, if i have a time frame when something needs to be complete, i get tunnel vision an focus in on that one thing until its done. sadly it does not always get done in the time frame i wish. people who can do this are super magical beings from another dimension to me.

i dont think people who are great at it, get caught up in one thing.

teach me your ways senpai
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee