• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] test thread

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You can see meeee, but in a few seconds you can't xD

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Because in a few seconds, you'll be banned if you don't cut it out. xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That is what I am working for to, into or what it's called.

I have never posted something here, but I thought, when I decide to be banned, then I do it here :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Let's make a deal then, I stop posting shit and you start thinking about shit before deleting it or moving it to the fluff zone. Skat is a game formerly played by SJ's, I bet.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Here's the deal. Your card game post was still Graveyard material, notwithstanding that I had no idea wtf you're getting at. It certainly didn't belong in the SJ Guardhouse. If you wanted to start something in the Fluffzone, you should have tried. The difference between the Fluffzone and Graveyard is kind of elusive, but basically, chatting is moved to the Fluffzone and weird/obscure/nonsensical threads are moved to the Graveyard. It wasn't personal. I even like you(r avatar).

If you want to be banned, I can do that too, though. I think. I might be wrong. But I *think* I can!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's not an inconvenience. You don't have to leave. Maybe you should sober up and revisit this later.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I hate you :)
---
You are completly right. I am sorry. It is not easy to forget, who you really are, even if your logic tells you otherwise.
---
What would have helped me. Would have been. If you have said: "Dear little boy, I see your problematique in your post and I am concerned with it as well. But dont you think that kind of topic does not reeeeeeeeeally belong in the SJ - Guardhouse. Because what is the meaning of guarding something , if you have someone trying to bug it ?"
--
Next time we will meet on common ground :)