123 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Default Do Guardians have tattoos?

I can't think of a single SJ I know in person that has a tattoo. Nearly every single SP, NF, and some NT's (minus the INTJ's-I don't know any INTJ's with tat's either) I know have tattoos of some sort. But none of the SJ's I know. And the perceivers that I know, who don't have tattoo's, usually don't because someone in their life (boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife) doesn't approve.

Do any of you guy's have a tattoo?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What is the significance of having or not having a tattoo? I'm a perceiver, and I don't have a tattoo because I don't want one. The only reason I would have one is because a lot of other people are getting them. And that's not a good enough reason for me.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

An ISTJ girl friend of mine has one. For some reason, it's getting very common among the universities that her whole group of girl friends and sister from back home have all gotten their own (some have multiple--ISTP, INFJ, ISFP, ISFJ, ENFJ); and they're all soft-spoken, feminine types of girls. I thought it was beautiful: a green butterfly over a Japanese Cherry Blossom tree with pink cherry blossoms (behind her shoulder). Sometimes, she would appear ISTP (she loves romance novels, food, singing and snowboarding), while my gay ISTP best guy friend, who would sometimes appear ISTJ, would not get one. They could also be subtypes of the same type, since the dynamic between myself with each of them is very comparable. She's a 9w8 and he's a 9w1. And recently, when I was on a plane back to LA from Chicago (for a conference, by myself), a passenger was making conversation with me, and after some rather interesting topics, I was asked whether I had a tattoo. When I responded that I didn't, it was almost as though he didn't believe me, though he didn't clarify why. He followed to show me two on his arm... and I didn't ask whether it was now a common thing, even though I'm often the last person to hear of present trends. He seemed like an ESTJ, so perhaps it's catching on now... (my sister confirmed the likelihood of this to me recently by wanting one--she's an ESTJ).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I'll get back to you in a couple months
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

both of the ESFJs I met, had a tattoo on them, coincidently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

One of my ESFJ besties has a wolf on the majority of her back. It's cool.

Oh, and my ISFJ ex is COVERED in tattoos. He used to look more "clean" but he's been covering his body more and more since we broke things off. He actually let me suggest one and he got it! It was falling feathers on his back.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Sister is ISTJ and she has a bunch. An entire rib piece, back, ankle, probably somewhere else too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

A couple of my ESFJ friends have them. It was a graduation tradition in my friend group.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my ex husband (istj) had one. i do not...and won't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

An ESFJ I work with has several. The largest is a big rose on her left shoulder. It covers her whole shoulder and upper arm and extends towards her neck and back. She has her kids names in various places as well.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft