First 345

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Haha, @ underlined. uhm, it does sound like Stockholm Syndrome.
    Sounds like ESFJ talk. Incidentally, I'm inclined to agree. I no longer consider personal sacrifice to be a "price of admission" for a relationship. This doesn't mean that I will not do anything selfless, it just means that I have boundaries now.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I learned that lesson too many times

Although it's less like an upfront cost when making a purchase and more like a series of hidden taxes and fees that wear you down over time until you're in the bathroom crying at 3am because that's the only chance you get to show actual feelings.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Are there even any ESFJ's on this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I think there are a few who are mistyped as something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    No kidding.
    This exchange is hilarious.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    This exchange is hilarious.

From what I've heard, the only reason INTPs and ESFJs would have to hate each other is when the ESFJ tries to organize everybody and the INTP starts feeling controlled. INTPs can also be kinda controlling too, sorta, but not usually and not a lot in my experience. Also, most ESFJs are your average "I'm such a cool girl" type of person, more likely to be a follower than a leader, and when you get to that point the ESFJs' and INTPs' paths don't cross at all. That's why stories of INTP-ESFJ interactions are so resoundingly negative imho. They just don't come into the same vicinity unless one of them is clearly sick in the head, and if an INTP is sick, it just runs away. An unhealthy ESFJ controls everyone, including the INTPs.

There's also the risk of a "Spongebobby" ESFJ annoying an INTP, but it's hard not to annoy INTPs. But they're good sports and they make an effort to hide their irritation.

Also I'm not ESFJ. Just posting my observations.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

So, I kind of disagree with most of your post... Sorry. I have a really good friend who's an INTP, and have interacted with others very successfully over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    From what I've heard, the only reason INTPs and ESFJs would have to hate each other is when the ESFJ tries to organize everybody and the INTP starts feeling controlled.
    This, I actually agree with. Even little things like "You should listen to this band" result in a half joking "Don't tell me what to do!" from my INTP friend.

Also, most ESFJs are your average "I'm such a cool girl" type of person, more likely to be a follower than a leader, and when you get to that point the ESFJs' and INTPs' paths don't cross at all.
    Mmmm, unless I am a significant outlier among ESFJs (which I don't think I am) this is not true. I am very much a leader, and most definitely not cool.

They just don't come into the same vicinity unless one of them is clearly sick in the head, and if an INTP is sick, it just runs away. An unhealthy ESFJ controls everyone, including the INTPs.
    I came into contact with my INTP friend because we lived in the same dorm and are both studying psychology. I don't think that makes either of us sick in the head or unhealthy. We continued hanging out because we have common interests and similar senses of humor.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    From what I've heard, the only reason INTPs and ESFJs would have to hate each other is when the ESFJ tries to organize everybody and the INTP starts feeling controlled. INTPs can also be kinda controlling too, sorta, but not usually and not a lot in my experience. Also, most ESFJs are your average "I'm such a cool girl" type of person, more likely to be a follower than a leader, and when you get to that point the ESFJs' and INTPs' paths don't cross at all. That's why stories of INTP-ESFJ interactions are so resoundingly negative imho. They just don't come into the same vicinity unless one of them is clearly sick in the head, and if an INTP is sick, it just runs away. An unhealthy ESFJ controls everyone, including the INTPs.

There's also the risk of a "Spongebobby" ESFJ annoying an INTP, but it's hard not to annoy INTPs. But they're good sports and they make an effort to hide their irritation.

Also I'm not ESFJ. Just posting my observations.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.