User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Thread: Ask an ESFJ

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I just want her to answer the question as a person, not as an MBTI type.
    Then why are you asking her in this thread? Makes your question seem very loaded, especially considering your post history regarding ESFJs. Might be better to ask via PM or VM.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I just want her to answer the question as a person, not as an MBTI type.
    Like EJCC said, you should go about approaching that a bit differently. Especially since you have open very open on other threads about thinking ESFJ is "the dumbest type". With that context in mind "How smart are you?" reads as "I already think you are an idiot, but I want to hear you try to explain why you aren't so I can disagree with you."

Also, I would like to note that Psych research indicates that literally everyone thinks they are smarter than most other people. Asking people to describe their own intelligence is pretty much pointless.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC, /DG/, Ivy, Ghost, prplchknz and 2 others liked this post

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I read it as "How smart are you?" because that's what I've wrote, and nothing else.
    I was looking for an exception, that I may be wrong that ESFJs are the stupidest type. My bad, my bad.
    I gave you the chance to prove me wrong and you threw it away like an empty can of soda. You are proving me right if you don't do this.
    But then again, if you DO do it, what's gonna happen is unpredictable. How fun, I love riddles...
    Another question: "Why so serious?" Take it easy, since I don't mean to offend anyone here. Also, why do you even care?
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I read it as "How smart are you?" because that's what I've wrote, and nothing else.
    I was looking for an exception, that I may be wrong that ESFJs are the stupidest type. My bad, my bad.
    I gave you the chance to prove me wrong and you threw it away like an empty can of soda. You are proving me right if you don't do this.
    But then again, if you DO do it, what's gonna happen is unpredictable. How fun, I love riddles...
    My instinct was correct: you WERE asking her as an ESFJ, and not as a person.

Another question: "Why so serious?" Take it easy, since I don't mean to offend anyone here. Also, why do you even care?
    Your past several posts in this thread read as an attempt to get an ESFJ to admit that they are stupid, either intentionally or unintentionally. That intent has been obvious from the beginning, and no one responds well to that.

This is why people have accused you of being a troll. It reads as trollish.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes /DG/, Hard, Ivy, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

IME, questions like this are never merely words. They are asked for a reason, with an expected answer already in mind.

That's a load of BS. If you want an exception try approaching future interactions with ESFJs differently. Identify your biases and do your best to set them aside for awhile. It's not my responsibility to take this opportunity you have so generously given me to change your perception regarding ESFJs. For one, it would be almost impossible to convince you how intelligent I am over the internet. Especially by using a subjective rating system in which I rank myself. I could literally give myself a 10/10 in every category if I chose.

I would also like to note that you unless you are very intentional, you perceive people the way you want to/already perceive them.

Offended is definitely not the correct word. I think annoyed is a much more accurate description. And TBH, I really don't care. I already know I'm smart, capable, and successful. If I cared what you thought I would have filled out your survey.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC, /DG/, Ivy, Hard liked this post

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    ((The quote is above and wasting space is unnecessary. -RandomINTP)).
    I see. We are obviously very different. This time, I have another question for you.
    What do you value most in people?
    You can give me any answer. Even if you insult me, I want you to be honest.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

What do you value most in people?
    I value their consistency, understanding, integrity and kindness. In my friends I also value their sense of humor and loyalty.
    Bonus: My favorite fictional characters are the ones who are honest and moral to a fault, like Eddard Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire. I don't know why. I just really like them.

I'm also actually not a girl by the way but that's not really important

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Like EJCC said, you should go about approaching that a bit differently. Especially since you have open very open on other threads about thinking ESFJ is "the dumbest type". With that context in mind "How smart are you?" reads as "I already think you are an idiot, but I want to hear you try to explain why you aren't so I can disagree with you."

Also, I would like to note that Psych research indicates that literally everyone thinks they are smarter than most other people. Asking people to describe their own intelligence is pretty much pointless.
    i often feel the opposite, so by that logic i'm a genius. but sometimes i feel really smart then it's proving that i'm not. yet when i feel extremely stupid i do something smart. so really i just need to live in a world of opposites. but negative opposites so everything in reality will be positive.

what's your opinion on being in charge for yourself. do you think you're better at it then other's?

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes yama liked this post

Why do your Duals apparently hate you?

Why does the Type community treat this phenomenon like it should make a lick of sense in the context of Duality?