User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram

Great answers guys!

I have an ISTJ 1w9 friend who is also surprisingly funny, in a flat sort of way. She loves deconstructive, sarcastic stuff, but her baby Ne likes to come out and play sometimes too. She loves puns, although she doesn't usually make them herself. She doesn't mind going along for the free association ride with her ENFP girlfriend either. She also has an amazing memory for sitcom quotes. However, she absolutely hates people who get their kicks being disruptive and irresponsible in a work/academic setting.

I have an ISTJ 6w5 guy friend who is definitely more unintentionally hilarious (he's very serious and easily flustered, which makes for a humorous combo), but he occasionally is funny on purpose in a biting, cynical way.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

My experience with them is, they can rip you off while making you feel good about it

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx

I can be funny and I like good humor but apparently not all people understand my good sense of humor, many people may called boring but some people always call me funny, freak, and full of contradiction

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by zulidadwi View Post
    I can be funny and I like good humor but apparently not all people understand my good sense of humor, many people may called boring but some people always call me funny, freak, and full of contradiction
    do you like dark humour?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx

I prefer light humor, if you watched 2 broke girl series i like the humor in it but I didn't quite catch the humor in 'how i met your mother'

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by zulidadwi View Post
    I prefer light humor, if you watched 2 broke girl series i like the humor in it but I didn't quite catch the humor in 'how i met your mother'
    How about the movie Pulp Fiction or the series, Bashee or Shameless?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    How about the movie Pulp Fiction or the series, Bashee or Shameless?
    Pulp fiction and Bashee, never watch it. But i've watched shameless, I do like the actor and how he played his part. Another reason why i want to become a psychologist

Stansmith

Jk.

MBTI
    IxTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    LSI

1. Can you be funny?
    Yes, I can be very funny. I grew up in a household riddled with conflict and often used comic relief to ease the tension. I am also very melancholy and cynical, which adds to my humor. I think all ISTJ's are different: those that are very comfortable with themselves and confident tend to be the more stereotypical serious people and those who are not comfortable with themselves (like me) tend to use humor to ease the tension.
    2. Do you value humour, or even pride yourself on your wit?
    I do value humour, I think it is extremely important when people around you are being too serious. My wit is tough because many people I am around do not pick up on it.
    3. Would you describe yourself as funny (is it a major part of who you are)?
    I would definitely describe myself as funny. Many of my friends and acquaintances think tell me so. It is a very important part of me, mostly because I can use it to lighten the mood when there is conflict. I don't personally feel threatened by conflict, I love win/lose conversations and debating, but most other people hate it and feel uncomfortable by it and so I use it to "ease their pain" or whatever.
    4. What's your sense of humour like? What kind of jokes do you like to hear/tell, what kind of shows do you watch, who are your favourite comedians, etc.
    I do impressions of things both real and fictional, I love on the spot humour and improvisational humour. I love Louis C.K. and Kevin Hart. Funniest two men on the planet.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    LSI Ni

It is said that once you get to know an ISTJ they have an acute sense of humour!

1. Can you be funny?
    Yes, very I think.

2. Do you value humour, or even pride yourself on your wit?
    Yes.

3. Would you describe yourself as funny (is it a major part of who you are)?
    When asked, I wouldn't describe myself as funny. But I do see myself as having a good sense of humour, but I wouldn't say that it's a major part of my personality.

4. What's your sense of humour like? What kind of jokes do you like to hear/tell, what kind of shows do you watch, who are your favourite comedians, etc.
    I don't have any favourite comedians because I don't find myself watching any comedy shows, but I watch quite a few movies that make me laugh. My sense of humour is somewhere along the lines of puns and somewhat dark humour, but I also make people laugh just in the way that I talk sometimes and the stories of my childhood that I also speak of.