MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by xjustyoursmile View Post
    I guess I have two questions:
    (1) How, as an ENTP, I can build a good relationship with an ISFJ?
    (2) How can I tell if he's into me too?
    (1) Be genuine and kind. Enjoy him and appreciate him.
    (2) Ask him.

Just tell him you find him attractive and you know he's got complex feelings regarding his ex, but you're hoping that if he gets to a point where he'd consider moving on and you're still available, that he would consider you. See how he responds. Even if he says he needs more time, once you've told him, that Si isn't going to forget... it might even get his moving-on wheels turning. It's the same answer as the first question, really. Be genuine in telling him you're interested in him, and kind in giving him the emotional time he needs to move on, without putting pressure on him to be ready to fulfill your desire.

I know it's so much easier to stay outside Schrodinger's box... but you won't get a real answer if you don't let him know.

Good luck!

(- in LTR with ISFJ)

Wouldn't there be some sort of issue because you don't express your feelings as well as he does. Usually the woman should be more emotionally developed, right? Has anyone else ran into this issue?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    Wouldn't there be some sort of issue because you don't express your feelings as well as he does. Usually the woman should be more emotionally developed, right? Has anyone else ran into this issue?
    My ex was emotionally retarded and...yeah, it was a big issue for me
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    I think it is fairly standard for one partner to be less emotionally fluid than the other. Conventionally the less emotional partner is the man, but there are plenty of couples where that is reversed. It just depends on how much difference each partner can reasonably accommodate. Unfortunately with better ability to express emotion usually comes greater emotional intensity, too. Personally I prefer little emotion over much emotion in a partner, but being the female, I fall into the conventional group. A very unemotional friend of mine is quite the opposite, and prefers more emotionally expressive men.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

My experience with ISFJs is that they are always more emotional than I am. Way too emotional, really. I can only appreciate every little thing so much before feeling totally ingenuine (wait, apparently that isn't a word. I just checked, and it's not. OMFG. Okay then, insincere it is) and would rather scream than show more.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by idkman24 View Post
    I think ISFJ women like "manly" men, so I assume ISFJ men like "feminine" women.
    Nope sorry, I prefer the more "sensitive" and "nerdy" types over macho men. Could just be me of course.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9W1

I am a female ISFJ, so it may not be quite the same, but I will do my best to give you some insight. If he is anything like me, he doesn't want to get his heart broken by acting before you do. So, I think subtle signs on your part are good. Also, we aren't very good at interpreting subtle signs. The guy I like I think may like me back, as I believe he may be giving me subtle signs, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Therefore, if I were you, I would try to give some signs that are subtle yet obvious so that he will actually realize it is a sign.
    Amazonian