• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] An ES living in an IN world...

W

WALMART

Congratulations. That was a joke post and you have just become the most predictable poster on this thread.

Of course they have. But an idea is only as destructive as the circumstances of its implementation (is that right people? I'm using brain-frazzled 2300 hour intuition at the moment) and a tool also has the inherent capacity to be a weapon in virtually all if not all circumstances. The only measure between tool and weapon is intent. I would say intuitors are good at "good ideas gone wrong" where good intentions end up paving the road to hell.

Yeah, I mentioned that concept of fighting fire with fire in another thread.

Given your history of caricaturized expressions (Fe thread) I didn't put it past you to employ such sophisticated understanding as to intentionally produce humor. But I get the joke now. I'll be sure to laugh at them in the future.

Standuble

Yeah, I mentioned that concept of fighting fire with fire in another thread.

Given your history of caricaturized expressions (Fe thread) I didn't put it past you to employ such sophisticated understanding as to intentionally produce humor. But I get the joke now. I'll be sure to laugh at them in the future.

Thank you. Whether you are an ISTP (prison occupant) or ISTJ (traffic warden) you're okay in my book.

I do not even remember the specific thread but I am sure I was absolutely awful. I shall attempt to find it and writhe in horror at my own inanity. If you're talking about the Abortion thread then I found it hilarious. Shame the thought police had to close in and ruin my fun.

W

WALMART

Thank you. Whether you are an ISTP (prison occupant) or ISTJ (traffic warden) you're okay in my book.

I do not even remember the specific thread but I am sure I was absolutely awful. I shall attempt to find it and writhe in horror at my own inanity. If you're talking about the Abortion thread then I found it hilarious. Shame the thought police had to close in and ruin my fun.

Nah, abortion is an overplayed topic. Now what to do with aborted fetuses, that's something I'd be into.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My roommates/friends and I went a little MBTI crazy lately. And I have come to the discover that all, pretty much literally ALL of my closest friends over the course of my life have been INs, a significant number of them also being Ps. Technically I am an ExFJ, but most people that know me find that I lean more on the S side. But, moving on... I find it fascinating that I am so drawn to INs! Can any others relate?

Yes I can. I like them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm the only child of an INTP and an INFJ, so... yes.

:solidarity:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah, abortion is an overplayed topic. Now what to do with aborted fetuses, that's something I'd be into.
They offer valuable stem cells that can be used in treating various diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and diabetes.

MALFORT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Do the math," in what context? And you've your Socionics type in place of your MBTI.

Cygnus

.....You do know the banks and world governments were organized and are still controlled by xNTJs, right?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My roommates/friends and I went a little MBTI crazy lately. And I have come to the discover that all, pretty much literally ALL of my closest friends over the course of my life have been INs, a significant number of them also being Ps. Technically I am an ExFJ, but most people that know me find that I lean more on the S side. But, moving on... I find it fascinating that I am so drawn to INs! Can any others relate?

You are so lucky. Let's switch worlds for a bit. :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
.....You do know the banks and world governments were organized and are still controlled by xNTJs, right?
It's our little way of making Ns feel represented, so they don't complain too much about the SJ world order. :devil:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And look what a fine job they've done with it. ;)

S

Stansmith

I don't think I've known many intuitives..just a few INJ's here and there. I seem to attract SF's mainly.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think I've known many intuitives..just a few INJ's here and there. I seem to attract SF's mainly.

Really? As I said, it's by far the bulk of the people I know. Other than an ESFP, and an ESTP, I don't think I know any SPs... Definitely don't know any ISxPs, or at least not well enough to type them.

S

Stansmith

Really? As I said, it's by far the bulk of the people I know. Other than an ESFP, and an ESTP, I don't think I know any SPs... Definitely don't know any ISxPs, or at least not well enough to type them.

A few of the friendships/acquaintanceships (mainly the latter) I've had over the years (since freshman year of highschool), off the top of my head..

ISFJ
ESFP
ESFP
INFJ
ISTP
ISTJ
INFJ
ISFP
ISFP
INTP
ISTP
ISFJ
ISFJ
ISFJ
ESFP
ESFP
ESFJ

They seem to be the people that just..stick.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A few of the friendships/acquaintanceships (mainly the latter) I've had over the years (since highschool), off the top of my head..

They seem to be the people that just..stick.

Makes sense. INxP types can be a bit flakey, the ones I know kind of drift from friend group to friend group. I think SJs are pretty loyal though, I know I am. I take friendships pretty seriously, it's hard for me to let them go.

Sil

This is a test.

All of my good friends are introverted. But mixed across the S/N board.

I'm not sure why. I think because when I meet extroverts, they tend to already have their lives and friends established. There's room to slide in and join, but not enough time to build anything separate in terms of friendship. Friendships occur more as a result of constant exposure while walking along the same path of interests.