User Tag List

First 1234 Last

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Congratulations. That was a joke post and you have just become the most predictable poster on this thread.

Of course they have. But an idea is only as destructive as the circumstances of its implementation (is that right people? I'm using brain-frazzled 2300 hour intuition at the moment) and a tool also has the inherent capacity to be a weapon in virtually all if not all circumstances. The only measure between tool and weapon is intent. I would say intuitors are good at "good ideas gone wrong" where good intentions end up paving the road to hell.
    Yeah, I mentioned that concept of fighting fire with fire in another thread.

Given your history of caricaturized expressions (Fe thread) I didn't put it past you to employ such sophisticated understanding as to intentionally produce humor. But I get the joke now. I'll be sure to laugh at them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned that concept of fighting fire with fire in another thread.

Given your history of caricaturized expressions (Fe thread) I didn't put it past you to employ such sophisticated understanding as to intentionally produce humor. But I get the joke now. I'll be sure to laugh at them in the future.
    Thank you. Whether you are an ISTP (prison occupant) or ISTJ (traffic warden) you're okay in my book.

I do not even remember the specific thread but I am sure I was absolutely awful. I shall attempt to find it and writhe in horror at my own inanity. If you're talking about the Abortion thread then I found it hilarious. Shame the thought police had to close in and ruin my fun.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Thank you. Whether you are an ISTP (prison occupant) or ISTJ (traffic warden) you're okay in my book.

I do not even remember the specific thread but I am sure I was absolutely awful. I shall attempt to find it and writhe in horror at my own inanity. If you're talking about the Abortion thread then I found it hilarious. Shame the thought police had to close in and ruin my fun.
    Nah, abortion is an overplayed topic. Now what to do with aborted fetuses, that's something I'd be into.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by eport11 View Post
    My roommates/friends and I went a little MBTI crazy lately. And I have come to the discover that all, pretty much literally ALL of my closest friends over the course of my life have been INs, a significant number of them also being Ps. Technically I am an ExFJ, but most people that know me find that I lean more on the S side. But, moving on... I find it fascinating that I am so drawn to INs! Can any others relate?
    Yes I can. I like them.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm the only child of an INTP and an INFJ, so... yes.

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Nah, abortion is an overplayed topic. Now what to do with aborted fetuses, that's something I'd be into.
    They offer valuable stem cells that can be used in treating various diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and diabetes.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

"Do the math," in what context? And you've your Socionics type in place of your MBTI.

.....You do know the banks and world governments were organized and are still controlled by xNTJs, right?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    .....You do know the banks and world governments were organized and are still controlled by xNTJs, right?
    Didn't know that...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    My roommates/friends and I went a little MBTI crazy lately. And I have come to the discover that all, pretty much literally ALL of my closest friends over the course of my life have been INs, a significant number of them also being Ps. Technically I am an ExFJ, but most people that know me find that I lean more on the S side. But, moving on... I find it fascinating that I am so drawn to INs! Can any others relate?
    You are so lucky. Let's switch worlds for a bit.