I had an argument last night with an ESFJ girl, who thought that the following characteristics can indicate an ESFJ person - there are my characteristics to be exact. What do you think?
1) I love debate and generally arguing with a person, even though I may not believe what I say.
2) I mock others openly in order to see how they will react. It usually doesn't end very well.
3) I don't particularly like emotions and feelings and I try to stay as emotionally detached as I can.
4) I love attention. When I was a child I loved winning the attention of a girl that I liked. I preferred the attention rather than the affection.
5) When a person is crying I usually don't offer my support. I prefer to learn the problem and head for its solution, as I find it very effective.
6) I consider myself ambitious. I prefer personal success and leaving behind a legacy, rather than having a normal life with friends and family.
7) When I was a child I used to cry when I was stressed but now I have stopped doing that.
8) When I have a problem I sit alone in my room and analyze it for hours 'til I have reached to a point wherein cannot analyze it further.
9) Sometimes I may do things only because I have to do them, nothing logical on them (that's what got me thinking about my type).
10) I crave the respect of my fellow men as I find it more important than love.
11) I have many friends who describe as witty, intellectual, eccentric, slightly arrogant and egocentric.
12) I like reading a book, philosophical, scientific, social or literature and loathe discussions about relationships and love.