• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is ESTJ the least liked type in all of MBTI?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because INFP seems to be the most liked type in all of MBTI.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
You could also argue that ISFP's are the sweetest and nicest of all types, therefore ENTJ's. I think it is a matter of perspective. I do think the TJ's (ESTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ, INTJ) are perhaps the least liked because of their no nonsense, impatient and coldly rational way of living. Again thought, some people don't like others because they are opposite of what they are (ENFP-ISTJ) (INTJ-ESFP).

Porsche

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I don't think so. Depending on the ESTJ's attitude, they could be the most admirable, reliable extrovert around or the most loathsome nasty son of a bitch.

Out of all the sensors, I like ESTJs the best. They're like the King and Queen of Sarcasm (also ENTJ). Can't get enough of their funny, shallow, literal, sarcastic jokes.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where do you get this stuff raptor? It's obviously esfj that is most hated because of the intps.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where do you get this stuff raptor? It's obviously esfj that is most hated because of the intps.

My best friend is an ESFJ. I feel like they're perfect for INTPs.

I also love ESTJ's for the reasons [MENTION=17757]Porsche[/MENTION] listed.

INFPs are okay. But We tend to but heads. They always seem idealistic and a little self-absorbed.

W

WALMART

INFP's are the most liked?

Hm.

EJCC is the only ESTJ I know of, and seems like one of the nicest, most human people around.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably not, but ESFJ is a good bet.

It works this way:

Types most people think they are: INXPs

Types most people love to idealize: INXJs

Type people love to hate: ESFJ

Type people love to snub: ESFP

KDude

They're alright. I can point out what a clusterfuck something is, and they'll devise a better plan. And I don't have to lift a finger. Like someone who often will see the validity of what I'm saying, but is actually glad to do the hard work.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ This is a true statement.
No, I don't think so. Depending on the ESTJ's attitude, they could be the most admirable, reliable extrovert around or the most loathsome nasty son of a bitch.
^ As is this!

I think unhealthy ESTJs are more obviously/less subtlely annoying because they seek out conflict so much, so you can't really avoid their douchebaggery. Annoying INFPs, on the other hand, can be avoided pretty easily, since they're not so likely to follow you around and bug you.
Out of all the sensors, I like ESTJs the best. They're like the King and Queen of Sarcasm (also ENTJ). Can't get enough of their funny, shallow, literal, sarcastic jokes.
^ Thanks :)
Sometimes it's hard to hold the sarcasm back. :laugh: My INTJ friend and I snark at each other pretty much 24/7 whenever we're together.
EJCC is the only ESTJ I know of, and seems like one of the nicest, most human people around.
Aw thanks Jon! :cheers: You ain't too bad yerself.

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't say I hate any particular MBTI type after hearing someone say they hate INFPs, which just made me a bit sad because I'm an INFP and they don't know me..

Any dominant Fe or Te I think people can get annoyed with very easily though

On a personal note, besides characters from movies, I feel like INFJs think they're a better version than INFPs which makes me jealous/sad/angry

KDude

I really don't see the big conflict area with me. Like I said, they like getting things done. "Oh, no.. I just *need* to fight with someone about that." :coffee:

Knock yourself out. I don't mind if people like being in charge and managing a lot of things. Usually they know not to intrude with me. I might even agree or gave them the idea. Sucks for everyone else, I guess.

edit: Note, I'm talking about adults and peers. If I was a teenager talking to an ESTJ cop, it'd be a different story. Even then, stuff like that was more amusing than not.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I usually do fine with ESTJs; unless they are bound and determined upon a course of action that's going to cause everybody a lot of grief then I have to find a way to convince them to change course and do it in their own language, in a way that makes "sense" and yields immediate and measurable results. However, I do get tired after a while because I find myself having to explain a lot of things. My aunt is an ESTJ, a retired cop. She's curt, bold, assertive, decisive and bull-headed. BUT she has a heart of gold and she shows her love with practical actions, not words. If she buys me a gift, it's practical. My ENFJ sister "loves her from a distance". My ESTP brother "loves her from a distance" and my ESTP sister won't even come around her. She is too opinionated for them and they are too opinionated for her. I tell them to ignore everything she says and just watch her actions. She means well and has their best interest at heart and that ought to matter more than the fact that she will blatantly blurt out that your nose is big or your baby's ugly:) I love her but I don't have to live with her. I have another brother. I think he's an ISTP. He is very independant and just wants to be left alone. He thinks she is too bossy.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's one of the most heavily stereotyped types, and that stereotype is widely disliked. The same is true for ESFJ.

As for being disliked in real life, I doubt it. Both of those types seem better appreciated IRL than online - no surprise, since the practical realms belong to the Ss.

At least personally, I like ESTJs; they work hard, share Fi, and it's easy to tell where I stand with them.

KDude

You know what? I think most at this site hang around too many people in general. Which, in turn, would just amplify the conflicts and weaknesses you see in them. The more it happens, it just sticks in your mind.

I don't deny there can be problem areas between many types, but maybe you should keep to yourself more like I do. That fixes a lot. See no evil, hear no evil.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know what? I think most at this site hang around too many people in general. Which, in turn, would just amplify the conflicts and weaknesses you see in them. The more it happens, it just sticks in your mind.

I view this the opposite way around. Would think people with more exposure to a variety of different people would have a base for a greater understanding. I think a lot of people here are socially awkward and isolated actually.