First 789

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    I was thinking "maybe I'm a little judgemental towards ESTJs and I should abstain from commenting in this thread. After all, they are my counterpoles, shadow, real life boss, etc etc. They can't all be that bad. Let's look them up at celebritytypes.com and prove myself wrong."

OH MY GOD
    Alec "douchebag" Baldwin ? Dr. Phil ? Judge Fucken Judy ? Tom "terrorists everywhere" Clancy ? and on top of that a bunch of Christian evangelists. They might as well put a black background behind all of them (http://www.celebritytypes.com/estj.php)

but yeah, I'm biased.

It also has the Tiger Mom. Being half-human half tiger sounds pretty cool.

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I disagree with the notion that guardians (or whoever else) are used as catch-alls for people INTPs dislike. Find a miserable INTP, and there you'll find, louder than everyone, a guardian preying on them. Suckihng the life out of them. Doing everything to try to ruin them.
    Is this about your parents?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Is this about your parents?
    Heh. My mother wasn't that great, but paled in comparison to all the other shit I've encountered in my life. Everywhere I'd go, there another one of them would be.

What is it with you and trying to find some bullshit reason for others saying what they say. Clearly what I'm saying must not be based in fact. And why is that? I'm not some feeler, or some other type that tends to be biased about shit like this.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Heh. My mother wasn't that great, but paled in comparison to all the other shit I've encountered in my life. Everywhere I'd go, there another one of them would be.

What is it with you and trying to find some bullshit reason for others saying what they say. Clearly what I'm saying must not be based in fact. And why is that? I'm not some feeler, or some other type that tends to be biased about shit like this.
    INTPs can also be biased. I'm not sure that it's a fact. To me, it seems like you have a certain feeling about someone, and that they represent all the things in the world that are against you, and based on this, you have concluded that they are SJs.

How do you know they have Introverted Sensing?

And if you feel that you are bending over for other people all the time, there's a good chance that you might want to work on setting boundaries. There's a right and a wrong to do it, but it is necessary for Ennegram 5s. Some people push just because it seems like you are someone that can be moved, so the trick is to just make it clear that you aren't that person, without being overly aggressive. I suppose some of them might hate you for it anyway, but at least you didn't do anything for them. Make them meet you halfway, too.

Visit my Johari:

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    INTPs can also be biased. I'm not sure that it's a fact. To me, it seems like you have a certain feeling about someone, and that they represent all the things in the world that are against you, and based on this, you have concluded that they are SJs.

How do you know they have Introverted Sensing?

And if you feel that you are bending over for other people all the time, there's a good chance that you might want to work on setting boundaries. There's a right and a wrong to do it, but it is necessary for Ennegram 5s. Some people push just because it seems like you are someone that can be moved, so the trick is to just make it clear that you aren't that person, without being overly aggressive. I suppose some of them might hate you for it anyway, but at least you didn't do anything for them. Make them meet you halfway, too.
    INTPs can also be biased, doesn't mean that I am at this time. To me it seems like you're wrong. And I know their type because I had them all take the test. [*hostility deleted*]
    Last edited by Ivy; 12-10-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: deleted hostile portion

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Suit yourself.

Visit my Johari: