User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post

Of course it was an opinion. Just like all the one's in those posts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You sure he isn't ESP? Se doms are more keen to the nature of trends or following changes. Si is more constant.

Then again, "divine mission" is a bit over most people's heads. Especially when it comes to what you watch on tv.
    I've considered ESFP as well, but he seems to fit more into the ESTJ than into ESFP.

Well, I used "divine mission" in a figurative sense for strong goals and ideals.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Because INFP seems to be the most liked type in all of MBTI.
    Are you sure your not looking at it from personal lens? If your an INFP then it would make sense that you hate ESTJ's. I think people will tend to find types that have less in common with their own aggravating. So it's subjective. Unless we are speaking democratically then what the ESTJ's, ISTJ's, ESFJ's, and ISFJ's opinion would hold sway because they are the most common.
    The HOW and WHY is EVERYTHING! Look not at behaviors nor even beliefs, but the ideas behind HOW and WHY they are held. Only then are your judgements......somewhat acceptable.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Are we talking about the most disliked type in general? Or the type that we personally find distateful? Last I checked, ESFJs generally socially succesful individuals. Most of the ones that I know have a lot of friends, and are pretty socially capable. That might be grounds for dislike on this Island of Misfit Toys, but it's not in the rest of the world.

If we're talking about personality types that tend not to be liked by most people they encounter, then we're talking about INTs. No one has time for INTPs and their Ti-dom nitpicking, Fe-inferior morally superior while meanwhile basically lacking in life skills personas. And people could similarly give two shits about INTJs and their arrogant, dogmatic and generally insufferable, high-handed dickishness.

And why is this the case? Well, for one, the average person is fairly fucking stupid. They tend to gravitate towards what's familiar and makes them feel good about themselves, and disdain the things that aren't and don't. People don't hate ESJs: that's their mothers and fathers; their coach and the cheerleader who wouldn't look at them twice--regular fixtures of mundane lives who maintain the status quo for themselves and others. The ones people hate are the know-it-all little shit heads who made them feel dumb in math class, and now work at Goldman or pullin seven figures at a gig in Silicone Valley or do neither and yet still feel superior from the safety of his mom's basement. Those are the guys who earn real and lasting contempt from the hoi polloi.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Because INFP seems to be the most liked type in all of MBTI.
    Most typed as, but not most liked. People talk a lot of shit and look down on INFPs.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

All hail ESTJ master race, the almighty supervisors of this matrix control system!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You poor confused wizard </3

Te is the most hated function, so one among the xxTJs is the most hated type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

This is a generalization. On the one hand, they can annoy the heck out of me. On the other hand, they are direct, honest and fair. Everybody is different but at the end of the day, I really like the ones I know well.

So, in general, ESTJs are great IMO.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Each individual within each type can have a most hated type or not. Or not hate any types. There might be frequencies of agreement within types, but even if this is the case, each type will hate a different type if at all. So it is completely relative. I'm guessing ESTJ's don't hate other ESTJ's.

I don't hate any type.

And one of my best friends is ESTJ (possibly).