INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    INTJs don't seem to be big fans either.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Where do you get this stuff raptor? It's obviously esfj that is most hated because of the intps.
    ^ This is a true statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    No, I don't think so. Depending on the ESTJ's attitude, they could be the most admirable, reliable extrovert around or the most loathsome nasty son of a bitch.
    ^ As is this!

I think unhealthy ESTJs are more obviously/less subtlely annoying because they seek out conflict so much, so you can't really avoid their douchebaggery. Annoying INFPs, on the other hand, can be avoided pretty easily, since they're not so likely to follow you around and bug you.
    Out of all the sensors, I like ESTJs the best. They're like the King and Queen of Sarcasm (also ENTJ). Can't get enough of their funny, shallow, literal, sarcastic jokes.
    ^ Thanks
    Sometimes it's hard to hold the sarcasm back. My INTJ friend and I snark at each other pretty much 24/7 whenever we're together.
    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    EJCC is the only ESTJ I know of, and seems like one of the nicest, most human people around.
    Aw thanks Jon! You ain't too bad yerself.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I wouldn't say I hate any particular MBTI type after hearing someone say they hate INFPs, which just made me a bit sad because I'm an INFP and they don't know me..

Any dominant Fe or Te I think people can get annoyed with very easily though

On a personal note, besides characters from movies, I feel like INFJs think they're a better version than INFPs which makes me jealous/sad/angry

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yeah, but their opinion doesn't count because they usually give in and marry them in their late 30s
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

I really don't see the big conflict area with me. Like I said, they like getting things done. "Oh, no.. I just *need* to fight with someone about that."

Knock yourself out. I don't mind if people like being in charge and managing a lot of things. Usually they know not to intrude with me. I might even agree or gave them the idea. Sucks for everyone else, I guess.

edit: Note, I'm talking about adults and peers. If I was a teenager talking to an ESTJ cop, it'd be a different story. Even then, stuff like that was more amusing than not.

Permabanned

I say ESFJ is.

Enneagram
    9w8

I usually do fine with ESTJs; unless they are bound and determined upon a course of action that's going to cause everybody a lot of grief then I have to find a way to convince them to change course and do it in their own language, in a way that makes "sense" and yields immediate and measurable results. However, I do get tired after a while because I find myself having to explain a lot of things. My aunt is an ESTJ, a retired cop. She's curt, bold, assertive, decisive and bull-headed. BUT she has a heart of gold and she shows her love with practical actions, not words. If she buys me a gift, it's practical. My ENFJ sister "loves her from a distance". My ESTP brother "loves her from a distance" and my ESTP sister won't even come around her. She is too opinionated for them and they are too opinionated for her. I tell them to ignore everything she says and just watch her actions. She means well and has their best interest at heart and that ought to matter more than the fact that she will blatantly blurt out that your nose is big or your baby's ugly I love her but I don't have to live with her. I have another brother. I think he's an ISTP. He is very independant and just wants to be left alone. He thinks she is too bossy.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I think it's one of the most heavily stereotyped types, and that stereotype is widely disliked. The same is true for ESFJ.

As for being disliked in real life, I doubt it. Both of those types seem better appreciated IRL than online - no surprise, since the practical realms belong to the Ss.

At least personally, I like ESTJs; they work hard, share Fi, and it's easy to tell where I stand with them.

You know what? I think most at this site hang around too many people in general. Which, in turn, would just amplify the conflicts and weaknesses you see in them. The more it happens, it just sticks in your mind.

I don't deny there can be problem areas between many types, but maybe you should keep to yourself more like I do. That fixes a lot. See no evil, hear no evil.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You know what? I think most at this site hang around too many people in general. Which, in turn, would just amplify the conflicts and weaknesses you see in them. The more it happens, it just sticks in your mind.
    I view this the opposite way around. Would think people with more exposure to a variety of different people would have a base for a greater understanding. I think a lot of people here are socially awkward and isolated actually.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.