User Tag List

MBTI
    IxTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    LSI

Default How ISTJ's make decision For ISTJ's Mainly but anyone is welcome!

Hey SJ's (and everyone),

I am an ISTJ and I am wondering if any other ISTJ's (or anyone) does the same thing as I do when making decisions or thinking or reacting to situations.

When I need to make a big decision or I am analyzing a situation after the fact, I "convene" a council if you will of different emotions and aspects of my personality/psyche.

In essence, I take the role of the "leader" at the head of the table and around the table are the following "characters" to discuss the issue at hand: Aggression, numbers guy, logic/lawyer guy, laid-back, responsibility (at the foot of the table), Distraction, Sexuality, Depression (depressed pessimistic guy) and finally Compassion/kindness. "We" discuss and debate the issue and come to a conclusion, sometimes with a vote). I know this sounds crazy and I am a little insane, but I am just wondering if anyone else does anything similar?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Not in such a concrete way, but I do like having discussions and arguments with myself. And I usually do try take different angles to the subject at hand. But usually I'm more goal oriented, and try to first set up a goal my trying to achieve with this particular decision, and only then try to find the way that most likely will take me to the intended goal.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla