User Tag List

123 Last

Default ESTJs DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!!! :)

Like as in nuts on an ice cream sunday!!! So crunchy and delightful!!!

Like the very best balloons at a party!

Like refrigerator magnets-really cool funny ones!!!

ESTJs are awesome!!!!!!!

They are the most amazing at positive, productive, chaos control and I love them for keeping the world in line, so I can go be silly within my properly designated box of creativity.

They are kick ass at being team players-they come across as driving for the result and are so awesome at taking in feedback and then not being whiny about it.

They arent selfish....they are so outwardly directed, that even if they want something, it morphs into what the whole team needs.

They are just kick ass optimistic and amaze me at how they get stuff done in this no nonsense way without much drama.

And when they do choose to care, it is the sweetest cutest caring ever, cause they are a tiny bit like a little happy kid.

I adore ESTJs!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SyqWRDf2lL...eam-sundae.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you say so. I see ESTJs as flawed, unimaginative versions of ENTJs and ENFPs.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

They are pretty awesome.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    If you say so. I see ESTJs as flawed, unimaginative versions of ENTJs and ENFPs.

you jelly you only have Fi and Ne to play with?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    They are the most amazing at positive, productive, chaos control and I love them for keeping the world in line, so I can go be silly within my properly designated box of creativity.
    Shadow the Hedgehog uses CHAOS CONTROL!

Ya, totally an ESTJ!

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    you jelly you only have Fi and Ne to play with?
    I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Though inferior I have Si and Te to play with too. Inferior Te can be a lot of fun methinks, there is something thrilling about kicking someone's ass with a borderline inhumane hyper-critical assessment devoid of any real logic. It can make me feel like a villain, it's truly quite fascinating.

My criticism for ESTJs is not so much the Te steamrolling anymore (I think us INFPs are only happy if we're the ones using Te and not anyone else) but the inability to see the bigger picture and make the required connections a position of leadership should require. They direct and dictate yet they're quite clearly completely blind to where those decisions lead and how relevant the process actually is to the results. There's nothing more facepalm inducing than having an ESTJ micro-manage and nitpick even though you instinctively know how to do the job better than they do whilst harbouring the internal belief that you could do their job better than they can as well simply by having a more intuitive understanding of it and the ability to see what is more relevant and less relevant to the possible directions the company could head. I have no such complaints of ENTJs, I can respect them and their visions of where they are taking the company.

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

This topic should be in the NT section.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I had a crush on an ESTJ recently. Silly, silly, masochistic me. I've just realized how totally mundane & simplistic this person is. I still respect him, and he's nice 'n' stuff, but ew - really, a crush, Orangeappled? Really?!!

I was whining to an ENFJ buddy about romantic interests always going for the mundane people over, well, the likes of him & me (because of course, we are so speshial), and without a moment's pause he says, "Maybe we have too high opinions of the romantic interests that are rejecting us in favor of someone mediocre. Maybe they are also mediocre!"

Ah, I love when he gives me those little one (or two) liner insights which preserve & justify my elitism - um, I mean, explain the universe & nature of humanity. *Goes back to loving ENFJs & being irritated by ESTJs*

In a related story.... ESTJs can have cool tert Ne, which tends to emerge as humor & occasionally seeing potential. However, I've realized how less charming it is than dom Ne. Dom Ne is ENGAGING. Tert Ne is performing - it benefits the user by letting them be playful & receive attention. However, it doesn't really build dynamic with people. There's no connecting. You're just an audience. Ne-dom play with you. So much more preferable. And all the admirable stuff about ESTJs is just dull & unsexy. They're like your DAD. Although my dads are weird & one is a Ne-dom, but they're not proper kinds of dads.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Thanks, @Orobas.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Looks like someone's got a lot of N bias... and hasn't realized the whole point of the MBTI, i.e. that everyone has something to contribute, and no type is superior to any other.

p.s. Coffee break's over! Back to work!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Thanks, @Orobas.

Looks like someone's got a lot of N bias... and hasn't realized the whole point of the MBTI, i.e. that everyone has something to contribute, and no type is superior to any other.

p.s. Coffee break's over! Back to work!
    My second response explained my reasoning. Please read it.