User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

My father is an ESTJ, and everyone have a respect for him, and I think he's charismatic, and his reputation is the most important thing according to him, but I gotta say he's over optimistic about things that he's never ever cautious and would never accept the fact that not everyone is a good citizen like he is and that there are people who are just bad, he keeps getting himself in troubles because of that, and yet he thinks everything will turn to be okay.. And I also have some take on him as a father..
    Not that awesome I'm sorry Dad hahaha [emoji28]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by vaulttec View Post
    This is not true. You sound like an ESFJ saying something like that.
    First of all, there are things that are more important to be contributed to than others. INTPs contribute to science, ESFPs are the clowns of circusses.
    Second, some types don't have anything to contribute to at all. Some just live for themselves or have so useless things to contribute to that they shouldn't even be called contributions. Again, ESFPs are literally clowns of the world.
    Third, Of course there are better types than other. ENTJs and INTJs (specially the second) are by far the most successful types among all. They achieve all what they want, what they feel they need. They make their dreams come true.
    ESTJs are close to the top as well. We can achieve all we want, and in fact, we're even better than doing that than ENTJs and maybe even INTJs, but we can't make our dreams come true. We don't dream, we live to keep things as they are. It's the S part of ESTJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaulttec View Post
    Also I cannot help but this whole thread is some sort of Aprils fools thing.
    Every single person I have ever met online who knows about MBTI talks about ESTJs as though they were the reincarnation of evil.
    Everywhere I go I read people hating on ESTJs. Not that I think it's a bad thing to hate on another type. But it's what I read.
    People talk about how rude we are and how dumb we are. And in a sense they're talking truth.
    So what is this whole thing? A very well planned attemp of trolling? Or should I not trust my eyes any more?
    It's not that you can't trust your eyes, but I don't think you can trust what you have read, as you seem to have a very stereotype-based understanding of the MBTI. I suggest reading some more trustworthy sources on the MBTI and what specific types look like.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...mber_resources -- Check out the "introduction to personality type" section of that link. There are lots of good resources there.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

you know i like the expression "drive me nuts", especially if said in a scottish/irish accent it makes it sound like someone has a grip on the person's testes and is like if you don't do this i will squeeze them so may not have kids in the future and it will hurt
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

They're awesome when they are healthy. Tertiary Ne is great way to interact with them in their free time. (well at least for me).

MBTI
    ESTJ

At least for me, I find the stereotypes all wrong. I highly highly value logic, I am great at managing people, I can tune back the harsh logical critical judgements if need be also, or at least keep them to myself. It seems that whenever people like TP's are hating on us, it is because they have ones in their lives that administrate, just bot logically, and must control all the time. However, ESTJ's can be perfectly content to not be the boss, if the boss has a system that he or she has proven to work. The introverted types hate our judging aspect, but when I judge someone out loud, it is to help them to become a better person, if not just more efficient. The introverted folks seem to take things like this personally however, and find all the stereotypes they can to slander us. Having said this, I myself have a few complaints about them, but I would never say them with the hate that they do, because if I where to voice one of those opinions, it would be to help them...rant over.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Porter View Post
    At least for me, I find the stereotypes all wrong. I highly highly value logic, I am great at managing people, I can tune back the harsh logical critical judgements if need be also, or at least keep them to myself. It seems that whenever people like TP's are hating on us, it is because they have ones in their lives that administrate, just bot logically, and must control all the time. However, ESTJ's can be perfectly content to not be the boss, if the boss has a system that he or she has proven to work. The introverted types hate our judging aspect, but when I judge someone out loud, it is to help them to become a better person, if not just more efficient. The introverted folks seem to take things like this personally however, and find all the stereotypes they can to slander us. Having said this, I myself have a few complaints about them, but I would never say them with the hate that they do, because if I where to voice one of those opinions, it would be to help them...rant over.
    +1

Welcome to the forum.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Porter View Post
    ... when I judge someone out loud, it is to help them to become a better person, if not just more efficient. The introverted folks seem to take things like this personally however ...
    And it's not personal? It is literally personal because you've set yourself as the judge of what's better vs not better about a person. Since no one died and made you king, you don't get to rule over all. Je is not the final arbiter of truth.

And yes, welcome new ESTJ.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    And it's not personal? It is literally personal because you've set yourself as the judge of what's better vs not better about a person. Since no one died and made you king, you don't get to rule over all. Je is not the final arbiter of truth.

And yes, welcome new ESTJ.
    Worded it a little strangely, more like, they get very offended, and that confuses me. If they where to say something about me with the intention of making me better in their eyes, even if I dont agree with the observation, I would take it, change if I want to, and if I dont agree, I wont sit there all sad about something someone thinks of me, because I dont think their correct.

And hello to you too.