User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I suppose the attempt to use only Ti, and not use Ne to generate alternative possibilities, can explain the usage of idiotic systems.

I also think exclusive use of Ni might play a part in this, as well. I don't understand this function very well, but it seems to me that it could also be capable of generating craziness without needing to see if it reflects the way things actually are.
    IME, Ti leads to construction of elaborate but idiotic systems (mental Rube Goldberg structures), while Ni leads to conspiracy theories (implied value judgment and action required).
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    IME, Ti leads to construction of elaborate but idiotic systems (mental Rube Goldberg structures), while Ni leads to conspiracy theories (implied value judgment and action required).
    I like that, a mental Rube Goldberg structure.

Conspiracy theories reach often reach into the past, and attempt to predict the future, which relates to my understanding of Ni, I suppose. There's also a fuzziness to them, that, if you ask a theorist what exactly they think happened, they won't tell you, they'll say things like "I'm just asking questions," or be vague in some other way. Could this fuzzy "asking questions" be part of Ni?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78