What kindles your passion? What gets you really interested, intrigued, or excited?
I'm an NP, and I get really passionate about these things:
1) Understanding/figuring out emotions and motivations (of myself, my friends, etc)
2) Random connections that help me figure out how things work
3) Going on outdoors adventures
4) Making things work more efficiently
5) Making my apartment beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming
6) Cooking delicious, healthy food
7) Becoming a productive and useful person
8) Learning new, hands-on skills
9) Logic and empathy. When someone says something really logical or really empathetic, I swoon on the inside
10) Planning really, really well for important things (for example, I enjoy reading about which vitamin supplements are best to take before pregnancy, even though I won't have children for years)
11) Finding little ways to become a better, kinder person
That's the stuff that gets me out of bed and makes me love life. What does it for you?