• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, what do you love doing, talking about, and thinking about?

Spin

MBTI Type
INtP
Enneagram
1w9
What kindles your passion? What gets you really interested, intrigued, or excited?

I'm an NP, and I get really passionate about these things:

1) Understanding/figuring out emotions and motivations (of myself, my friends, etc)
2) Random connections that help me figure out how things work
3) Going on outdoors adventures
4) Making things work more efficiently
5) Making my apartment beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming
6) Cooking delicious, healthy food
7) Becoming a productive and useful person
8) Learning new, hands-on skills
9) Logic and empathy. When someone says something really logical or really empathetic, I swoon on the inside
10) Planning really, really well for important things (for example, I enjoy reading about which vitamin supplements are best to take before pregnancy, even though I won't have children for years)
11) Finding little ways to become a better, kinder person

That's the stuff that gets me out of bed and makes me love life. What does it for you?

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I love:
-Reading.
-Escaping through video games.
-Writing fiction/fantasy if I have a good idea/motivation.
-Relaxing and enjoying some solitude after a long day of being at my crowded school.
-Giving friends emotional support and advice when they need it.
-The feeling of being productive (both with housework and homework).
-Accomplishing something whenever I can--even if it's really small and not very important in the big picture. I like to set little goals for myself that I know I can accomplish.
-Listening to music.
-Randomly helping someone out when I find the opportunity

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love:
-Reading.
-Escaping through video games.
-Writing fiction/fantasy if I have a good idea/motivation.
-Relaxing and enjoying some solitude after a long day of being at my crowded school.
-Giving friends emotional support and advice when they need it.
-The feeling of being productive (both with housework and homework).
-Accomplishing something whenever I can--even if it's really small and not very important in the big picture. I like to set little goals for myself that I know I can accomplish.
-Listening to music.
-Randomly helping someone out when I find the opportunity

It must be because we're both ISFJs but I like everything on this list as well! To add though -

-Movies and some TV shows. I really these as well.

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
It must be because we're both ISFJs but I like everything on this list as well! To add though -

-Movies and some TV shows. I really these as well.

Ooh, yes! I don't always watch TV and movies but there are some that I love. Sherlock, Project Runway, The Avengers, and random others.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) Understanding/figuring out emotions and motivations (of myself, my friends, etc)
^These, actually. :)

Also (in no particular order):
- Being there for my friends and family
- Self-improvement (in a broader sense than you described, though probably similar since we're both Ones)
- My dreams of the future. Travel! Relationships! A job at a nonprofit! Making the world a better place!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Guns/ammo/ballistics/tactics
Law enforcement
Railroading
Cars
Military stuff
History
Politics
Hats
My community

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love saying the word "Frittata".
and
I love making Frittata's.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SJs love to break the rules and live the life of a rebel while those dang SPs like to follow the long established traditions of society without question or deviation!
:cop::solidarity:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I forgot to mention baking.

T

The Iron Giant

I'm an NP, and I get really passionate about these things:

9) Logic and empathy. When someone says something really logical or really empathetic, I swoon on the inside
10) Planning really, really well for important things (for example, I enjoy reading about which vitamin supplements are best to take before pregnancy, even though I won't have children for years)

That's the stuff that gets me out of bed and makes me love life. What does it for you?

I don't like the stereotypes, but I love pointing out when they don't work: You do a great deal more planning and organizing than your type is generally known for. Most of your list sounds very ISFJ. The very fact that it's an ordered list flies in the face of the perceiver stereotype. ;)

As to answering your question, hm. Let's see.

What kindles your passion? What gets you really interested, intrigued, or excited?

I'm interested in languages, history (especially where it relates to injustice), using psychology and personality theory to better understand myself and others, learning about how to support successful relationships, anything scientific that has to do with space (especially interstellar travel), listening to music, watching foreign and independent films, and the supernatural where reasonable evidence is actually presented. I also really enjoy cooking, the occasional rage clean of my home (a losing battle with a very active seven year old). My main hobby outside of personality theory is playing, researching, and writing about video games, something I've done professionally on and off for a number of years now.

ColoredShadows

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I love thinking about the universe. I love thinking about everything I come across, pondering, analyzing and being creative with it.
I find my Ti is rather well developed due to me being alone A LOT of times. I have 0 social life.
YUS! Hermit Master achievement unlocked!

The more my Ti gets developed the more I come to love it.

I like to talk about occult things/mysteries/theories/etc.

I love to do.. euhmm.. Not sure.