User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned

I watch a ton of ufc and mma I even know the different personality types of the fighters. I find SPs have more skill in terms of applying overall technique and sjs are more diciplined in their training regiments and routines. An sj is usually the kind that wouldd have excellent strength and cardio and better overall ftiness while an SP is the more cerbral type with better technique and more tricks in their game.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I would say STJs have more of a desire to be perfect, where as STPs have a desire to just always get better
    I know when I train I want to get my techniques as perfect as possible I tend to ask alot of questions

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    There is a difference in concentration between the two types. STJs will be focused on the task ahead, on their duty to perform, as such, whereas STPs will be focused on winning and fun. Both drives can look very similar when they are aimed at the same thing, but the STP will probably less serious in behaviour, until he steps up to the plate, at which point they become literally 'in the moment' with what they are doing and seem to have immense focus, whereas an STJ will probably exude focus from the get-go, and look more cautious overall, more focused on anything that might disturb his plan and double check things for that. I dunno how to explain it, but STJs look more calm and persistent, and STPs look more intense and in perfect harmony with their environment and motions.
    I think being cautious stems more from being an introvert vs extrovert. I agree with sps being more in touch with their surroundings there is definatly a natural flow and finess that you see.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    stj keep better training logs.
    What are training logs?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Thank you, guys! This helped tremendously.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'd say STJs make a better captain than STPs, where as STPs tend to be more talented in a dynamic environment.

Football example, I believe Xavi Hernandez is an ISTJ where as Lionel Messi is ISTP. Xavi controls the flow of the game and allows his team mates to over achieve themselves. Messi on the other hand is incredibly nimble, next to impossible to stop.

STJs like organizing their team, believing disciple brings success.
    STPs like leading by an example, trying to capture the momentum.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

ESFJ I play wallyball with- the guy gets so frustrated during a game- he'll fuss over his teammate's botched set and it will break his concentration. he's fussing so much we'll shoot back at him and he's not ready. He's also quick to assess blame.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    There is a difference in concentration between the two types. STJs will be focused on the task ahead, on their duty to perform, as such, whereas STPs will be focused on winning and fun. Both drives can look very similar when they are aimed at the same thing, but the STP will probably less serious in behaviour, until he steps up to the plate, at which point they become literally 'in the moment' with what they are doing and seem to have immense focus, whereas an STJ will probably exude focus from the get-go, and look more cautious overall, more focused on anything that might disturb his plan and double check things for that. I dunno how to explain it, but STJs look more calm and persistent, and STPs look more intense and in perfect harmony with their environment and motions.
    This.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I would say STJs have more of a desire to be perfect, where as STPs have a desire to just always get better
    That sounds accurate to me.
    -end of thread-