• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] You Know an SJ Loves You When..

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...they are sensitive and respectful of your smallest needs when others might think those needs insignificant or unimportant. :wubbie:

...you've done wrong they find a way to not judge you despite their natural J-ness :blush:.

.. you make a mistake and they use their super-keen political maneuvering to protect you when they know you're wrong, despite their better judgment :blush:.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
they never go away, unless you beat with them with a stick, and sometimes even then...

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:wubbie:

I love threads like these.

Glad you all have had positive experiences with SJs!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:wubbie:

I love threads like these.

Glad you all have had positive experiences with SJs!

:)
Well that they're so concerned with 'the rules', but they grant you an exception anyway...this is a time they show they are so loving! And it hurts me at the same time because they went against 'the rules' (how they would prefer to have things, ideally) :wubbie: Then you really know.

Sometimes it's better to suck it up and abide by some of their better ways too.

EDIT: They wouldn't admit to doing this, and I imagine if you were to ask them about it they probably act oblivious like they don't know a thing about it. Lol! <3 :blush:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:)
Well that they're so concerned with 'the rules', but they grant you an exception anyway...this is a time they show they are so loving! And it hurts me at the same time because they went against 'the rules' (how they would prefer to have things, ideally) :wubbie: Then you really know.

Sometimes it's better to suck it up and abide by some of their better ways too.

EDIT: They wouldn't admit to doing this, and I imagine if you were to ask them about it they probably act oblivious like they don't know a thing about it. Lol! <3 :blush:

I will admit...I've done this plenty of times myself. And yes, I always act perfectly oblivious and go out of my way not to mention that ;)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will admit...I've done this plenty of times myself. And yes, I always act perfectly oblivious and go out of my way not to mention that ;)

Hahahaha!! :D What a joy! Omg SJs are the awesomest!

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To extend this - how do you best show an SJ that you love and care about them?

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm...tickle them?

Edit: Seriously? Ask for their help.

:) Yeah, from any experience I've had, I think you're probably right there. (Or that's an important part of it.)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:) Yeah, from any experience I've had, I think you're probably right there. (Or that's an important part of it.)

Another is to say, "I love you." An STJ might not come back with the same, but hey, that's why love is what it is. You don't need to be looking for anything from anyone to express that lol.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They do things for you, like they won't let you do without under any circumstance, and will help you, or will tell you directly "if you were cold and hungry I'd feed you and give you a place to sleep" or "you have a home at my home always" or "you are family to me/us."

They also may make self-sacrifices like they know you need this or that from them, and they will make it a point to take the time to do it, just for you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Another is to say, "I love you." An STJ might not come back with the same, but hey, that's why love is what it is. You don't need to be looking for anything from anyone to express that lol.

LMAO

"Mmmkay *mumble mumble* (awkward, cracky) you too!" *head pat*

Or

"Yes, of course you do."

Or

"Okay, that's enough ghey."

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They do things for you, like they won't let you do without under any circumstance, and will help you, or will tell you directly "if you were cold and hungry I'd feed you and give you a place to sleep" or "you have a home at my home always" or "you are family to me/us."

They also may make self-sacrifices like they know you need this or that from them, and they will make it a point to take the time to do it, just for you.

My gosh some SJs are so rich inside. I don't think most get to see their loving inner nature. This brings back memories and tears of joy :wubbie: :heart:.

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't have anything more intellectual to say at the moment, but I wanted to continue the SJ love and say that my best friend in middle school and high school was an ISFJ, and she was an amazing best friend :wubbie:. She did everything and more on this list. I weirded her out sometimes, but she still loved me anyway and would move mountains for me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't have anything more intellectual to say at the moment, but I wanted to continue the SJ love and say that my best friend in middle school and high school was an ISFJ, and she was an amazing best friend :wubbie:. She did everything and more on this list. I weirded her out sometimes, but she still loved me anyway and would move mountains for me.

This reminds me of one of my ESFJ friends, back in WV, she used to make wreaths for my front door on every season, and basically just come to drag me out of my house and take me places when I lived alone during college.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

She sounds really amazing :).

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To extend this - how do you best show an SJ that you love and care about them?

Shower me with affection and/or praise. Trust me, it won't be forgotten and you might find your SJ hanging around you more often...

Also, what Criac is doing in this thread is a good start :)

(I don't know how to use the Mention tag so I'll just hope he or she reads this :) )

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They are no longer ashamed of your disinterest in following the norms and expectations of society. Or at least they've learned to restrain themselves from expressing that shame.